• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

fp production according to age?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26120
  • Start date

DeletedUser26120

I'm curious what peoples' production is at various ages, so post what age you are in and how many fp your city produces. Don't count the 24 from hourly collections, we'll all add that automatically when taking numbers into account. Discussion of upcoming plans to add more is welcome as it gives insight on development in various ages.

I'm in postmodern and produce 57 per day.

I will likely add more by building Inno Tower, which I have almost all the goods for already. I didn't realize it was only Contemporary Era, and not TE or FE.

DeletedUser29295

I am in LMA, and I produce 61 per day (7 Terrace Farms, 5/Day from Guild, my Palace Set w/extra towers, Zen/Emperor, SkyWatches and GB).

DeletedUser

My CE city produces 44 per day, with the potential for 31 more depending on what cycle I run my Bazaars, Terrace Farms and Mad Scientist Lab on.

DeletedUser27889

92 Industrial Age. Will be 94 after the event and I can put a bazaar in my inventory down, saving the empty spot for all the stuff to put down for the quests. Hoping for another SoK and Elephant fountain for another 2.

DeletedUser13838

I'm at I think around 130 in OF (excluding the 24 daily). I suppose once you've been playing a while you spend a lot of time leveling up GBs beyond 10. I'm just a minnow in a pool of sharks but my cape is 11 (11), cdm is 20 (12), hagia is 12 (7), inno is 10 (6), AO is 16 (16). Those GBs combined give me 52/day. Plus I have several other buildings like sets, bazaars (which I had always intended to replace), MSL, terrace farms, etc. and of course a bunch of soks.

However that's not really the true measure of how many fps I produce. If I assume that I can average 33% GB rewards from fp swaps to other GBs and my 52% arc bonus, every 100 fp I swap to someone else's GB pays me back 100*.33*1.52 ~ 50 fp. Spending that 50 fp will pay me back 25 fp, etc. Over the long run every 100 fp I donate to other GBs via swaps will net me an additional 100 fp. Without the arc it'd just be an additional 50. As the arc levels it pays to also level your fp production GBs.

DeletedUser24787

128 in Progressive not counting wishing wells due to instability of prizes got a decent leveled arc to help speed up the second part of the plan for the city
plan to add more with levels of cape, AO, Inno tower, CDM, Hagia

DeletedUser26120

You guys produce a lot, wonder if some of you didn't read all of my post and are adding the 24 from hourly collections lol.

I guess I'm in one of the newer worlds so there's that.

I'm up to 60 a day now, which is excellent because I'm in 3 separate 20fp swaps.

Hoping to add 2 from masquerade ball on next expansion, then 4 from elephant fountain gates, and another 6 from new palace+tower. Should have it up to 72 in a week, not bad!

DeletedUser27889

You guys produce a lot, wonder if some of you didn't read all of my post and are adding the 24 from hourly collections lol.

I guess I'm in one of the newer worlds so there's that.
Nah, since I've been able to acquire advanced GBs I've been able to cut down all of my residential, which cleared the majority of my city out and I've been able to turn it into a FP farm. I spent the majority of my year and a couple months playing on leveling and acquiring GBs. I've reached the point though that given I play in INA I am at maximum capacity room wise. I use traz+ rogues and unattached GE troops as my military so I have nothing but 2 RH and 1 CR. I got very lucky, and also spent too much time stalking that wheel, that this years summer event made a huge impact in my FP production.

If you happen to be curious I get 4 FP from town hall as part of my guild and I have, (or have in inventory which will be put down at the end of the event)
3XTerrace Farms=15
2 Luaus=6
1 Soccer Field + 1 Bazaar=4
King/Queen, Sakura Set and Lords Manor=9
3X Sacred Sky Watches=3
The 4 Palace Set configuration I posted in summer =26
A larger version of the elephant set I posted in the summer thread=7
Left Over palace pieces I hobbled together- 3
15X SoK's=15
AO=4
CDM=3
Hagia=2
Inno=4

So all together I'm currently at 105 not including hourlies. I'm completely out of tickets so I don't hope to acquire anything else. I'm using the remaining ones I get to attempt a reno or 1up since so many of what I have now will need to be updated at some point in time.

DeletedUser24787

i did read your post i am not counting the 13wishing wells or hedge maze , the daily fp from the bar, nor the tavern fp

the number above is just from all the buildings in my city soks, terrace farms , sacred sky watch, lords manor, aviary, GB(inno tower, cdm, cape, arctic orangery )garden set, cherry sets, palace sets, i did include the town hall since i run off a 24 hr timer that syncs up with town hall ,but if you want to omit town hall then deduct 6 fp
server 14 Odhrorvar

https://prnt.sc/fu65xb

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26120

Does anybody else also manage their medal production? I'm a big fan of victory towers (they're making 3,100 weekly now in CE) and I just used renokits to leapfrog my SoA, emperor's entrance, and king all 2 ages up to CE from ME.

Medal increase was significant, it's going to be like 50 extra a day which will translate to thousands by time I'm out of CE.

Sorry to discuss 2 subjects in same thread but I thought making a new one for medal micromanagement was a bit much.

It's been really great seeing all the responses here so far! Would love to know more details - how you acquired your fp production (eg: was a high number of diamonds involved?) or was it more organic from events and the such? Mine's definitely organic although I spent diamonds on cherry event, and this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

ODragon

Isn't FP production more a function of how long you've played? The longer you've played, the more chance you have the stuff that gives you FP...

DeletedUser27889

Does anybody else also manage their medal production? I'm a big fan of victory towers (they're making 3,100 weekly now in CE) and I just used renokits to leapfrog my SoA, emperor's entrance, and king all 2 ages up to CE from ME.

Medal increase was significant, it's going to be like 50 extra a day which will translate to thousands by time I'm out of CE.

Sorry to discuss 2 subjects in same thread but I thought making a new one for medal micromanagement was a bit much.

It's been really great seeing all the responses here so far! Would love to know more details - how you acquired your fp production (eg: was a high number of diamonds involved?) or was it more organic from events and the such? Mine's definitely organic although I spent diamonds on cherry event, and this one.
I do have several VTs, 3 SoAs cherry set palace sets and pole house but to be honest I was too lazy to do the math... sure I could do it now but again... lazy.

I like having them as a supplement but I would estimate 90% or more of my medals come from GB contributions and swaps. I have a level 10 Arc (a baby compared to most) and yesterday got 4,000 on a single arc swap (again, baby numbers compared to others) it's hard to compete with those kinds of numbers.

As for diamonds yes, however in winter or was it cherry? I used them for my non main world in acquiring multiple HoFs. In one event where I bought diamonds I didn't use the diamonds themselves but the extra tickets or what ever it was they were giving with them. Diamonds were used for expansions mostly. I bought during the sale for this event too and did use some of the actual diamonds to get more tickets beyond the give aways. Though I think I really miscalculated the length and don't think I needed to use them at all. Though most likely would not have ended up without any SoKs and just palace sets. Also, we're not talking @ardak kumerin money here =)

I think accumulation is just playing awhile really. Level 4 of GE helps it's where all my terrace farms came from, plus the sacred sky watches. I currently have 15 SoKs and I've been playing for a year and change. So I want to say that's 7 events? And I think I won 1 from ToR prior to the change over so 14 event SoKs over 7 events only averages out to 2 per event so yeah... all about accumulation.

Also I've noticed they've seemed to become less stingy with them lately. First bazaars and luaus and soccer fields, then terrace farm which is 5. The cherry set which is 5, king and queen 2 and now this palace set where you can really up your production. Not to mention tavern FPs. SoKs are still hard to come by but it seems they are doling FPs out more, just differently.

DeletedUser26120

Yea that's where most of my diamonds went too, expansions.

Yes ODragon but some acquire fps more rapidly than others - either through luck, smart playing, or spending. Now it's the smart playing tips I'd like to hear about!

Of course time more than anything else will get you far in this game.

Yes I started doing arc swaps once I got my own, it's slowly helped me rise through the medal count ranks. Now that we have ours at level 11s it's getting quicker lately. :)

DeletedUser24787

i gave up on producing medals after my arc was decently leveled i have a humble amt of medals and nothing to do with them anymore beyond let them stack since we dont really do AA GvG
but for medals i have the cherry sets , Deal Castle and Gaia Statue along with two Palace sets that provide a daily income of extra medals most of my income of medals comes from the arc
Screenshot 2017-07-11 at 11.52.13 PM.png
i use to crave getting the medals now not so much the Arc has spoiled me i use to have SoA , pole house to increase daily count but slowly i replaced all those buildings with others that produce FPs

DeletedUser29295

Does anybody else also manage their medal production?

I do not, to be honest. WHile I need medals for expansions and such, they are not as important to me right now as FP production is. Most of my medals come from rewards because of my Arc as well (only level 7, but in LMA it is good. I have had my Arc for 6 weeks or so now.)

DeletedUser26120

I've had a really good 2 weeks in FoE! Last week I won my first terrace farm so I was able to replace masquerade square and add 3fp production.

Then the event: got the 4x4 from elephant fountain gates going for 4fp, have a palace and 3 eastern towers for 8fp, won an expansion and put my masquerade square back for 2fp, and will soon finish the event to get another palace which I'll be laying down with the extra eastern tower I just won so that's another 6fp coming tonight at collection time.

Then I won a terrace farm for 2nd week in a row on GE so that's 5fp I can add to my city when I get the space, but that will have to wait until I move my tribal squares and lay down inno tower. Also been leveling my cape so that's been 2fps this week, with another 3 fps coming once I get it from 7 to 10.

On top of that I'm on track to win 3k medals from pvp towers this week:

18YfJOX.png

So by tonight I'll have added 25 fps of production recently with 8 more in the wings plus inno tower. On top of that I'm producing 100+ of all pme goods weekly now, thanks to the extra from western towers+palace.

TL;DR:

I produce 83 fps per day now with more coming.

DeletedUser26120

Forgot to mention the medals. Did the math, 3 palaces will give 2800 per week. So with my victory towers and other small medal collections I'm now pulling in over 6,000 medals a week from my city. :)