• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

fp production according to age?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26120
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My response was on topic with the title so no one cares what facts you present. This game is not free to run so I pay so you dont have too. Thats a fact!
Actually, no you don't. You pay so you can get without work what other people work for. Many people like me that pay small amounts support ourselves just fine, we don't need your influx of cash so we can play.

DeletedUser26154

627 FPS a DAY!

Not trying to impress you or anyone else.

You rightfully impress us just by standing there, World Boss @victorro.
Good seeing you again.

He's not kidding, either.
One of my neighbors, I showcased in the Chateau Fro thread, can go through thousands of FPs a day.
I'll watch her do it before my eyes.

Players on @victorro 's level can cycle quests that call for spending Fps as the requirement.
They level each other's Arcs.
FP swaps, and getting those FPs back from Arc contribution rewards.
You can reach a certain point with Arc Contribution rewards and daily Fp production.
At that point, you can swap Fps on each other's Arcs forever.

Swap Fps to Arcs back and forth.
Do 50 or 100 quests that call for spending Fps.
Every day.

download (7).jpg

That is why players like World Boss @victorro don't worry about Fps or goods.

DeletedUser13838

The number I posted earlier is just based on my buildings and I'm no doubt small potatoes. However the arc (in various ways), fp swapping and coins (to some exptent) are fp multipliers.

If you make 100 fp/day, gain 33% GB rewards on donated fps via swaps, your 100 daily fps are worth 150 fps on your own GBs. This also applies to fp packs earned from quests and the like. With a 50% arc this jumps to 200 and a 75% arc increases it to 237. You can see how quickly the arc will pay for itself.

Although the best way to level your arc is not via swaps (it's unnecessary).

You rightfully impress us just by standing there, World Boss @victorro.
Good seeing you again.

He's not kidding, either.
One of my neighbors, I showcased in the Chateau Fro thread, can go through thousands of FPs a day.
I'll watch her do it before my eyes.

Players on @victorro 's level can cycle quests that call for spending Fps as the requirement.
They level each other's Arcs.
FP swaps, and getting those FPs back from Arc contribution rewards.
You can reach a certain point with Arc Contribution rewards and daily Fp production.
At that point, you can swap Fps on each other's Arcs forever.

Swap Fps to Arcs back and forth.
Do 50 or 100 quests that call for spending Fps.
Every day.

View attachment 5488

That is why players like World Boss @victorro don't worry about Fps or goods.

Darth Mole

Actually, no you don't. You pay so you can get without work what other people work for. Many people like me that pay small amounts support ourselves just fine, we don't need your influx of cash so we can play.
I think that's a little unfair. I'm grateful for big diamond spenders - they do allow us little guys to play for free. What I don't like is the flaunting of wealth. But then I'm not American!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser18177

See you have it all wrong. I got the stuff i wanted so I could work hard. I spend over 20k fp a day easy. Thats hard work! You are all talk! You have no idea what to say. You are a serious hater! I don't care how you play the game. Do what you like and let me be me. You wanna state facts......talk about you! What I do has nothing to do with you and the rest of the people who think spending is a crime.

DeletedUser18177

I think that's a little unfair. I'm grateful for big diamond spenders - they do allow us little guys to play for free. What I don't like is the flaunting of wealth. But then I'm not American!:rolleyes:
Im not saying you are talking about me but I just answered the question with my fp amount. I never talked about any money.

DeletedUser

I spend over 20k fp a day easy. Thats hard work!
That might be the funniest thing I've ever read on this or any other forum. Now if a Heavy Quester came on here and said they work hard, I would believe them, but trying to pass of spending as hard work? Please, tell it to your accountant.

Incidentally, your amount of FPs per day is irrelevant to the original question, because it has nothing to do with what age you're in, which is why I commented on your post in the first place.

DeletedUser

Hey, I don't care whether they spend money or not. My point is that there are a lot of players like me that spend a moderate amount on the game, and that means we pay our own way. He may be paying for the people that never spend any money, but that ain't me. And he ain't gonna take credit for supposedly doing something for me when he isn't actually doing it.

DeletedUser18177

That might be the funniest thing I've ever read on this or any other forum. Now if a Heavy Quester came on here and said they work hard, I would believe them, but trying to pass of spending as hard work? Please, tell it to your accountant.

Incidentally, your amount of FPs per day is irrelevant to the original question, because it has nothing to do with what age you're in, which is why I commented on your post in the first place.
What do you mean? I am heavy questing when i spend the fp. Thats why i said its hard work.

DeletedUser

What do you mean? I am heavy questing when i spend the fp. Thats why i said its hard work.
LOL! You're getting funnier as you go along. You're quest looping, which isn't the same thing. If you don't believe me, check out Cosmic Raven's guide here on the Forum.

Here's how hard you have to work: You don't have a single building in your city that you actually have to set a production cycle on. All you have to do is go to your city once a day, run your cursor over all your buildings, then quest loop for a little while. Heavy questers have to collect from buildings in between collecting their quest rewards and cycling through the recurring quests. Taking out the collecting from buildings part and the resetting of the buildings' production cycles, as you've done, cuts that work in half at least. Nice try, though.

DeletedUser18177

LOL! You're getting funnier as you go along. You're quest looping, which isn't the same thing. If you don't believe me, check out Cosmic Raven's guide here on the Forum.

Here's how hard you have to work: You don't have a single building in your city that you actually have to set a production cycle on. All you have to do is go to your city once a day, run your cursor over all your buildings, then quest loop for a little while. Heavy questers have to collect from buildings in between collecting their quest rewards and cycling through the recurring quests. Taking out the collecting from buildings part and the resetting of the buildings' production cycles, as you've done, cuts that work in half at least. Nice try, though.
Wrong! I run quest all day! I do not do them with my collection at all. I gather the collection all at once (use it for sniping). I do donate to a lot of gbs and run the spend 140fp quest. If im locking 10 level 70 plus arcs, thats 20k right there and Im spending more than that so how is that not hard work. That is a lot of clicking. More than what you are talking about by far.

DeletedUser18177

I sent you a message so the thread could have a break.