• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

fp production according to age?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26120
  • Start date

DeletedUser26120

Having an early Forge Point Farm benefits you in many unspeakable ways
Indeed it does. I made like 15 to 20 in LMA, you're very lucky.

I am in Contemporary and not even at 90 yet. This event helped a lot tho, added 23 to my daily count. Very happy. :)

DeletedUser26120

Speaking of adding to daily count, I just leveled my cape. Now on the 9th and final level. When it's done, it will be outstripping SoK's efficiency by four times! That's definitely a great building. :p

DeletedUser30735

Colonial era, 59 per day, 5 terrace farms, 4 soks, lords manner, sacred skywatches, hagia, cdm, cape, 5 from guild hall. I could put down another 15 fp per day but that would eliminate extra barracks and goods production. I am colonial but in the post modern era map working on more expansions so fp will increase once i get those two expansions.

Freshmeboy

88 points in LMA now that I placed all my goodies....have two more elephant gates and a last SoK to place on the morrow....good event, managed to gain 40 plus fps in my city...

DeletedUser30735

I went for balance with my city, counting the 24 fp a day i am now making 84 FP a day but i also have 15 GBs , 7 regular barracks, 7 special barracks (( rogues and champs )) and 6 goods buildings (( not lame 5 per day ones full on 10 per 8 hour ones )), and 3 supplies buildings, and a pretty good defense for my era at 281% and climbing. Life in the kingdom is good.

I have space for one more building once I level habitat up as I ran out of population for any type of building I would put down but that wont take long. Soon enough I will have space for 2 more buildings on top of that other one.

DeletedUser29295

Here is what my city will look like with the AO:

Screenshot (148).png

The Brewery was for a quest and is since deleted.

DeletedUser29295

I think he means "He wants to see it."
This isn't your city.

View attachment 5547

That's a city planner.

View attachment 5548

I spoiled our Forum Friends with many diagrams and examples.

OK: I will try to get it to upload: I wanted to at first but it would not load. Give me a few.

Edit: I keep getting a dang error message for some reason. I will try something else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26120

lol city planner was fine but yeah that's real impressive, wonder if I will have as many laid out someday.

DeletedUser29295

lol city planner was fine but yeah that's real impressive, wonder if I will have as many laid out someday.

I got almoost all of them for rinishingg GE4 (I do every week). Because I am so OCD on things, I have my city in the planner plotted out for each GB I want, plus an extra TFarrm or 2. If I don't have the room I will hold them, but I need the 5Fp each gives, so I will "sacrifice" to make room. In time I will place my other 3 Palaces as well. I plan to not have any goods/tools buildings anymore, except for quests if they are needed. All GB/Specials, all the way.