• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

fp production according to age?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26120
  • Start date

Rabbi.

I am in OF and produce 220 FPs daily not counting hourly FPs, GE extras and so on... trying to improve that amount by leveling AO, Inno and Kraken...

My main World is Cirgard

Salsuero

I'm curious what peoples' production is at various ages, so post what age you are in and how many fp your city produces. Don't count the 24 from hourly collections, we'll all add that automatically when taking numbers into account. Discussion of upcoming plans to add more is welcome as it gives insight on development in various ages.

Strictly based on daily building collections and current great building levels, my HMA town sees 76 forge points daily. I am slowly leveling the Kraken, Castel del Monte, and Cape Canaveral when possible, but it's not an active process as most of my forge points are directed at my Arc. Once it gets to level 80, I will probably focus on my Château Frontenac, so it's unlikely to speed those buildings up.

I do have 12 Terrace Farms in inventory, but no space for them in my town and I'm not sure when I might plop another one down. I just got another Sacred Sky Watch from the Guild Expedition this week, so that will likely go in after the current event, where I expect to win at least one more Shrine of Knowledge as well.

No diamonds purchased, though it's possible I may have spent a few from in-game rewards on something -- I just can't recall. ;)

Last edited:

qaccy

378 from collections. 75 from motivated buildings, 39 from set buildings, 245 from GBs, plus currently 7 from town hall, 2 from aviary and 10 from terrace farms. I tore down 60 SoKs in a remodel a few months ago, but I think it's still a good enough number to be getting along with, even though I don't use my Arc for anything other than filling spots at 1.9x reward.

Salsuero

378 from collections. 75 from motivated buildings, 39 from set buildings, 245 from GBs, plus currently 7 from town hall, 2 from aviary and 10 from terrace farms. I tore down 60 SoKs in a remodel a few months ago, but I think it's still a good enough number to be getting along with, even though I don't use my Arc for anything other than filling spots at 1.9x reward.

That's how many AFTER bulldozing SIXTY (gasp) SoKs? o_O Ugh.

DeletedUser26120

I've seen some players who aren't very active on taverns, this is such a mistake.

I just recorded my 100th fp gained from tavern sitting, in 33 days of playing on Z world.

Salsuero

I just recorded my 100th fp gained from tavern sitting, in 33 days of playing on Z world.

That sounds low to me. Do you have all/mostly red tablecloths? How many friends? I'm curious how this has worked out for others. You actually keep track of each one you get? I feel that might be the right average... it just sounds low. But I don't keep a record of them, so I'm probably wrong.

DeletedUser31592

That sounds low to me. Do you have all/mostly red tablecloths? How many friends? I'm curious how this has worked out for others. You actually keep track of each one you get? I feel that might be the right average... it just sounds low. But I don't keep a record of them, so I'm probably wrong.
Z has only been open 4 or 5 weeks. Burgundy table cloths are still pretty rare.

Salsuero

Yeah, I didn't know if that was the case. I bought my red tablecloth pretty quick after the release of the tavern mini-game, and so I don't really know how it has worked out in the new world releases. Thank you for the clarification. That does make it sound less unlikely to be common if that's part of what's going on.

*Arturis*

http://prntscr.com/hm1s2e
54+107+94+84+48+66=453 in OF
Not sure how many I would have made from the Arc though,
should be way more than the GB fp production base.
Something to fall back on if I overspent on my fp pack inventory.
But the Arc doesn't produce forge points. If we're counting that, I believe it to be an entirely different conversation!
If you are active in GB donation, making 2k/day from the arc is not a fairy tale.

Last edited:

Salsuero

If you are active in GB donation, making 2k/day from the arc is not a fairy tale.

You misunderstand (and believe me, I'm plenty active) -- this thread asked about daily collection specifically. One cannot know the rate of Arc-assisted daily reward boosts because there are many variables outside of your control. You might be able to average, but that beats the spirit of "knowing". I think the Arc is a different conversation because it isn't part of the "collection" process.

DeletedUser31592

Yeah, I didn't know if that was the case. I bought my red tablecloth pretty quick after the release of the tavern mini-game, and so I don't really know how it has worked out in the new world releases. Thank you for the clarification. That does make it sound less unlikely to be common if that's part of what's going on.

I just finished upgrading my tavern in Y on Tuesday. I parked myself in BA until I got it done, so I didn't use silver on anything but upgrades. And I got my full 140 friends the first day and have actively been purging inactive players. So it takes some time. I'm sure most people are spending silver on boosts, so it will take them even longer.

In Z I just need two more chairs.

DeletedUser31440

HMA on X:
37 not including hourlies, RQ's, GE/Relics, and Tavern.
7 SoK
6 SSW
1 Sundial Spire
1 Cherry Blossom Set
3 TF's
3 from Town Hall

Usually do about 40 RQ's/day so should be roughly another 3 in fp packs. And a few from Taverns.

I spend more than that though while sniping the neighborhood to reinvest my inventory fp's. Use the 2 fp packs on Arc swaps, 5 fp packs on CF, and the 10 fp packs on sniping. If I've got more than 15 of the 10 packs left after sniping the overage goes to Arc.

DeletedUser31392

HMA on S:
47(48) total from buildings
12 - Palace Set, plus 2 from elephant gates
2 SSW, 8 SoK, Sundial(1), Lord’s(2), Black Tower(3)
Town hall(2)
GBs - 10 (CdM, Hagia, Inno)
4-7 from productions (3x4 Cider’s, Rosarium [2 most days, 3 on good days])

Average 40 daily from Quests over an average week
About 7 daily average from taverns

So just shy of 100 daily on average, plus hourlies that I will miss maybe 5 a week because of time restraints at times

DeletedUser26120

Right. That fps count has only recently started to climb on a daily basis.

At first I was lucky to get 1fp a day, now averaging about 4 or 5. Still half of my list is below red or purple cloth, am giving people another week or two before I start deleting first/second stage cloth taverns.

Then another couple weeks or so after that, I'll start deleting people who are still on 3rd stage cloth.

DeletedUser31592

I haven't even been worrying about table cloths. I am struggling to get rid of inactive players. If you don't empty your tavern in 24 hours, you are gone. If I am unable to sit in your tavern for 3 or more days in a single week, you are gone. (Those people only empty once or twice a day.)
I want empty taverns to sit in!! Once I get that under control, I will start nit-picking cloth levels.
However, there is one guy in Y who has earned a free pass. He keeps dumping dozens of FPs on my LoA. Over 100 for the last level. He can stay! ;)

Salsuero

I want empty taverns to sit in!! Once I get that under control, I will start nit-picking cloth levels.

I have found that you will usually find plenty of red tablecloths on active players... people don't usually have the silver to upgrade if they aren't active... and don't bother to either. I'm sure it won't be an issue for you soon enough.

However, there is one guy in Y who has earned a free pass. He keeps dumping dozens of FPs on my LoA. Over 100 for the last level. He can stay!

Isn't that always the case? There's always that one (or two) player who makes up for it in one way or another... like the player who self-levels and has no friends and isn't in a guild? LOL Yeah, he can stay!

DeletedUser31592

I have found that you will usually find plenty of red tablecloths on active players... people don't usually have the silver to upgrade if they aren't active... and don't bother to either. I'm sure it won't be an issue for you soon enough.

!

I've never started a new city as soon as it opened. Well, with Y I was a few days late. I wasn't going to, but then I kept hearing the buzz, so I decided to open one. Since there is a mad rush by many players to race up a few ages, taverns are not so great. I'm the first in my guild and friends to fully upgrade. I know there are a couple others that managed it because I saw them spamming Global Chat.
My top 5 friends, ranging from 100K points to nearly 400K points, only 2 have a burgundy cloth so far. 3 have Arcs.
It takes time in a new world...

DeletedUser26120

Since there is a mad rush by many players to race up a few ages, taverns are not so great.
It takes time in a new world...
Tavern has nothing to do with aging up? You don't use silver on the tech tree and I don't see any bonuses to buy to speed it up. You should be spending early silver on upgrades and cloths - maybe GE turns but that's cheap.

I got to purple cloth in 7 days (with 8 chairs) and then red in less than a week after that with 10+ chairs. My general rule of thumb is that if cloth is cheaper or equal to the next chair/table upgrade then I get it. Served me very well and I got my cloth up quickly.

So anybody who is still on 1st/2nd stage cloth a month later really has no excuse.