• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

fp production according to age?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26120
  • Start date

Dreikhelm

Progressive Era... 174 FP per day from collections :)

61 from great buildings
30 from set buildings
78 from various event buildings
5 from town hall

DeletedUser26192

WOW. City planner going away? I actually cannot design my city without that and I've tried. I wish they would just integrate the same idea into the game itself.

So I checked out the site and what he said but couldn't find how much money he needs by when? I see the 1200/year cost (which WOW I can't believe he's been footing that bill for all of us for so long) but was there some place I missed about him needing X to stay open?

You create an account (just so you can save) and upload your current city. From there you can move/change/add anything you want in sandbox mode without it affecting your actual game.
Whether city planner is going away or not depends on players.
Please, do not spread rumors. I have an official site with clear info there.
http://foemanager.com/community/showthread.php?tid=477
So far, people started donating. Some $1, some more. Anything is OK. I will try to keep it live as long as possible. But so far, the future is not clear yet. It will be safe when I can pay for 1 year hosting in advance.

DeletedUser26120

To update on last post, city planner has been paid for through 2019. :)

So how are you guys doing? I got my Z production up to 144fps a day. Still hanging out in the top ten. Working on my arc now. Last few levels went like this:

ZkRPqIi.jpg

Loving the soccer event, got a bunch of estates and hopefully 3 idols.

Jern2017

I get about 60 per day, sometimes more (depends if get any from WWs/FoYs). 9 from the Town Hall, 10 from two Terrace Farms and 1-3 from various other special buildings.

Edit: I'm in the Progressive Era.

DeletedUser26192

Have you seen how much people spend on diamonds in this game? You might say... too much for most folks... but I think there might be at least one person who would look at that figure and chuckle!
Yes, i am aware of such people. But as to the donations - generally, it's those people who make $1 donation make the difference. It's way better to have 1000 people donating just single dollar, then waiting until some miracle happens and one person will donate the whole $1000.

DeletedUser27889

It's been awhile since I've seen this thread, it's fun to track peoples progress.

I'm PE and I just tried to add it up and I believe I'm at 332/day. The main addition has been working on my Cape which at level 49 is giving me 49/day on it's own. I plan on stopping Cape around 60 to use those FP to work on other things.

Salsuero

Yes, i am aware of such people. But as to the donations - generally, it's those people who make $1 donation make the difference. It's way better to have 1000 people donating just single dollar, then waiting until some miracle happens and one person will donate the whole $1000.

Well no one said he had to wait for anything. But your response implied that no one would ever donate the full amount. I simply disagreed using a bit of anecdotal humor. Whether he gets the full amount from one of many donors is fine with me.

Bian Mian

End LMA, around hundred FPS. No GB producing thrm but a bunch of special buildings.

I am kind of new with a few months of existence so in detail: 90 from SBs and such, 11 castle, 11 mainhall and 24 daily prod.

Last edited:

DreadfulCadillac

CE — About 500 FP/Day from my city collection. Varies based off Blue Galalxy and Event Buildings that like to change their production like my pirate's hideout, 2 crows nests, and Druid temple.

1,200+ LMA (includes SC, HC, and BG)
We are talking about daily collection only here, not about what we make with GBG., There's no way that you make 1200+ fps in LMA with your daily collection ONLY even if you include SC, HC and BG. For one, your city isn't big enough to have tons of FP buildings like i do ( i'm in SAMJ so i'm sure my city is twice as big as yours). 2- SC and HC don't hit the 200 fps multiples times every single day and for BG, you won't get more than max 200 fps from it. Also pretty sure you don't have AO and Cape at lv 100 each. So your supposably 1200+ fps is somewhat fishy or completely unrealistic.

Last edited: