1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

[Fixed] FP timer keeps resetting

Discussion in 'Addressed' started by Shinbone76, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Shinbone76

Shinbone76 New Member

Running on Android mobile.
    Updated yesterday (July 26th) with latest version from Google app store.

This was mentioned and I thought fixed on beta, but appears to have gone live. Many actions now cause the FP timer to reset, and not just visually. Closing and reloading the app still shows the timer has reset to a full hour.

I've also seen my FP display get messed up. Filled to a full 10 and didn't fix till app was restarted. This seems less common.

2. Shinbone76

Shinbone76 New Member

I popped in after not being in game for about 15 minutes (still mobile on Android)...
    I think I had earned an FP, perhaps based on server timer not being reflected on client?
    What I saw was this:
    Next Point showing 40 something minutes.
    FP appears.
    Then another, and another, and another. They just kept animating themselves into place until my bar was full and it claimed I had 10/10 FPs. I tried to spend them and it dropped me to zero. I collected 6 and restarted the game. Now I show 7 FPs and my timer has reset to an hour.

3. Appolonia 1481 the White

Appolonia 1481 the White New Member

Every time I spend an FP, my counter resets to a full hour. I'm running an iPad.

4. High priestess beezella

High priestess beezella New Member

I am also playing on iPad and the FP
    timer resets any time I take an action or if I'm in a different app and come back to FOE. This is happening to at least one other person in my guild. It started today after the game installed a downloaded update.

5. wdtmalyp

wdtmalyp New Member

Running on Android - every leaving game and go back reset FP timer.

6. Medotmatt

Medotmatt New Member

Playing on iOS. I noticed since the update every collection or action resets my FP countdown timer. I still accumulate FP when I'm inactive, but when I open the app and manage my city, do trades, attack a neighbor etc, every action resets the clock to 60:00. Effectively this means for every hour I spend actively playing, I'm losing a Forge Point.

Fix this, PLEASE!!!

7. Mrs. Wilburn

Mrs. Wilburn New Member

I am running on Android Mobile as well, and my FP timer is doing the same. I log on quite often since I set my supply timers for 15 minutes at a time. So every time I log on, my FP timer is resetting to an hour again. I have lost SEVERAL FP due to this!! I'd say between 15-20 FP I've lost, or maybe even more. I also woke up to a notification saying that my FP were full, so I logged on and it was only showing I had 5 FP! (I had just woke up, so it really should have been full, like it is every morning I wake up.) This started for me at the same time, right after the update. Also, every action I do in game also resets the FP timer as well. Even if I just collect a finished production!! This needs to be fixed ASAP. I am so close to beginning a new age, which technically I would have already gotten to if the FP weren't messing up. No one can progress any further due to this. Or they have to go 10 hours at a time without playing, just so the timer won't restart, and even if they did that...FP disappear.
    PLEASE FIX!!!!!

8. MRJ2di

MRJ2di New Member

I've experienced something similar. My FP timer resets upon any action in game and worse yet, over the last 14 hours or so, I have accumulated only four FPs.
    A fix including a FPs accumulated correction would be greatly appreciated.

9. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

We received this update from the developers earlier today -

"The Forge Point issue on mobile devices is fixed, the player needs to update the app to the latest version. This applies to iOS and Android. iOS+Amazon+Samsung will roll out automatically as soon as they pass the store review. Ver 1.106.1"

So please go to the appropriate store and download the latest version of the game. IOS is typically a little slower in releasing the updates. Thanks!

10. Mrs. Wilburn

Mrs. Wilburn New Member

This wouldn't be the update that started yesterday, would it? I have had two updates in the past 4 days, and the problem with the FP timer has happened since the first update.
    So is this a third update? Or was the update I did yesterday supposed to fix the problem? Just want to make sure.

11. Wedge

Wedge Member

The update is out for Android, however iOS/Apple has not released it yet.

12. Miya808

Miya808 New Member

Playing on Apple iPhone. I am fully up-to-date and am also having this experience. A fellow guild member has brought up the same problem. As I cannot install any other updates, what is the recommended solution? Thank you.

(Woops was posting as you posted it seems. Disregard.)

13. iujmhar

iujmhar New Member

same here did it an hour ago (re-sets)..also last two days getting notification forge points pool is full, when none
    Playing on iOS 1.106.0 waiting on 106.1
    Have lost over 25 FP

14. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

It takes time for apple to accept and then post the update...they can take up to two days beyond what it takes the android store to post the update...this is a new update.

15. Joanna 190 the warrior

Joanna 190 the warrior New Member

I play in 6 worlds and when I log back in my fp timer resets in everything. Very frustrating.

16. Joanna 190 the warrior

Joanna 190 the warrior New Member

Me too!!

iujmhar likes this.
  17. Lindathegreat

Lindathegreat New Member

It is not fixed. I have lost a ton of forge points. Hope this gets fixed soon. Very frustrating

18. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Linda have you checked your device store (IOS or Android) to see if you can get the new updated version?

19. Hissheep

Hissheep New Member

I am on android and I updated to newest yesterday. I just built a new house and my fp reset to 59:59. This has been happening all day today. Everytime I log in, purchase something, pretty much do anything its resetting. Could you please look into this again. I am running 1.106.1. Thanks

20. iujmhar

iujmhar New Member

1.106.1 is NOW available for iOS for Apple, 9:30PM CST/Saturday!