• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FP trading

DeletedUser

I need a partner to trade FP with. I can do up to 10 a day. Here are my GBs and their current level:

Colosseum - 4
St mark's - 3
Lighthouse - 3
Zeus - 5
Cathedral of Aachen - 4
Deal Castle - 1

If you're looking for BPs from these specific GBs, or just looking to level your own we can definitely work something out

DeletedUser5821

For fair trade if they are the same age the amount you ask for is the amount you get.If you give something from an age lower you get back half of what you gave.If you give something from one age higher you get back twice as much as you gave.It isn't fair to Trade goods from 2 ages apart or more.Hope this cleared things up.

DeletedUser2382

I think the responses to this thread are funny. I would suggest looking within your guild fobby, thats what I do. Its a little easier and also "stays in the family" that way. If you really can't find any players in your guild willing to trade forge points, well...you might wanna find another guild then!

DeletedUser

of course I have interested in getting BP but how can be traded? As far I now the gift button is only for the developers to be use.

DeletedUser2382

fobby is referring to the fairly common practice of trading forge points, not exactly BPs. Simply find a player with the GB you want and offer to trade x amount of points per day to their building while they in turn add the same number of points to your GB.