• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FPs won should go into inventory

DeletedUser28024

the fps won from relics or the recent buy diamonds get fps are currently going in the fp bar - forcing me to use them immediately so i can continue earning them hourly. would like to see them go into my inventory the way the fps won from gbs do.

BruteForceAttack

Inno wants you to progress in the game/tech so they have decided few months ago most prizes will go to the bar (Only exception is FPs from GBs). And they are not going to revert this change back.

Lucifer1904

Please place this in the proper format. This allows all proposals to be more easily implemented. You can find a link to the proposal guidelines in my signature. A moderator should be along shortly to move this to the forge hall for discussion.

DeletedUser29295

I vote No as well: I use my bar FP to pay off my FP exchanges and snipe my hood.

DeletedUser26120

If you didn't know, most rewards used to go to inventory - inno changed it as they want you to advance in the game quicker like bruteforce said.

I doubt they'll change it back.