Free FPs on your GBs

Discussion in 'Yorkton Drama' started by ThruTHEhead, May 12, 2018.

1. ThruTHEhead

ThruTHEhead Active Member

Hey Yorkton, I'm ThruTHEhead. I would like to broadcast that I am offering to donate to a GB of yours if I can lock a spot with 180% of the spot's FP reward. So, if a spot returns 10 FP, I am willing to put 18 FP on your GB as long as that will lock the spot. Put simply, locking a spot is putting enough FP in such that it is impossible for anyone else to donate enough to steal that spot. The math for calculating this amount isn't too difficult, but instead of trying to teach it here, just know that I am willing to do this calculation for you.

It is important to note that using someone with a high Arc like mine who is willing to 180% your spots is the fastest (aka cheapest) way to speed level your buildings past level 10. It beats guild swap threads and swap groups and 1 on 1 swaps, and it can be used in addition to those methods.

If we are not connected, feel free to send a friend request, but it would be better to message me first letting me know that you're adding me due to this thread. I may decline an invite if I'm not aware you are hoping to take me up on this offer. Happy forging!