• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Free goods!

Jern2017

I have a Diamond farm and have accumulated thousands of goods I have no need for. If you're a lower age player that wants to stock up on goods or want to profit by trading them down, I have InA, PE and ME goods. Feel free to send me unfair trades, I'll accept goods from any age except BA.

Sir Patrick1411

I have a Diamond farm and have accumulated thousands of goods I have no need for. If you're a lower age player that wants to stock up on goods or want to profit by trading them down, I have InA, PE and ME goods. Feel free to send me unfair trades, I'll accept goods from any age except BA.
I'm looking to get my ARC started. I'm in HMA and need 350 bio chemical,450, purified water, 300 algae, 400 super conductors, and 375 nanoparticles most of my goods are IA, EMA, AND HMA. I can give you 200fp's on any GB you want them on if I can get those supplies. I have some feelers out there in the market, but so far no takers. I'm in langenhorn. Any help will be appreciated. That's the problem with getting GB's completed with BP's...you have no supplies to get them going.. I have 6 GB'S in my city and 6 more just sitting in inventory.

Jern2017

I'm looking to get my ARC started. I'm in HMA and need 350 bio chemical,450, purified water, 300 algae, 400 super conductors, and 375 nanoparticles most of my goods are IA, EMA, AND HMA. I can give you 200fp's on any GB you want them on if I can get those supplies. I have some feelers out there in the market, but so far no takers. I'm in langenhorn. Any help will be appreciated. That's the problem with getting GB's completed with BP's...you have no supplies to get them going.. I have 6 GB'S in my city and 6 more just sitting in inventory.
I have Industrial, Modern and Postmodern Era goods available. I know it's not what you're looking for, but if those can be of any use to you, send me unfair trades and I'll take them free of any charge.