• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Freinds Chat

DeletedUser23148

I propose a chat box where freinds can chat just like the ones you already have for neighbors, guild, and global.

Algona

I vote no.

I have little desire tp chat with my Friends. I have no desire to chat with Friends of my Friends that I have nothing in common with.

Note that global, Guild, and hood all have a uniform makeup. Everyone in each of those groups has the same peopke in each of those groups.

Each Freinds list is different from every other in the world. How exactly does this limit? Is it a chat channel that only my Friends can join? If so, doesn't that equate to INNO providing a chat channel for every person in every world?

If my Friend's Friends join the chat it'll eventually concatenate to pretty much the world in that chat room. We already have Global Chat.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Algona's point about the uniqueness of every player's friends list is the only salient point here. Global chat...you're all in the same world. Guild chat...you're all in the same guild. Neighborhood chat...you're all in the same neighborhood. Friends chat...whose list do you use as the basis for access? Won't work. Simple as that.

upload_2017-8-16_23-55-4.jpeg

DeletedUser26120

Moving to forge hall for discussion. Let me know if you've edited your post with proper proposal format.