• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friend me I polish and motivate everyday

• Thread starter DeletedUser12357
  • Start date

DeletedUser12357

I just removed several people from My friends list because they weren't Aiding me a few times a week or sitting at my tavern. If you want a friend that will aid and sit at your tavern everyday if possible add me but You should do the same in return. I can not add people myself I am at my limit for that but you can add me . Feel free to add me .

Thanks, HarleyQuinn73

Updated 04-12-20

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12357

Still taking friends guys I, M and P everyday HarleyQuinn73

DeletedUser12357

Bump...... Still taking friends guys I, M and P everyday HarleyQuinn73

DeletedUser8428

Harley, why don't YOU do the 'friending'? Double-click the Global Rank link in the upper left (looks like a green I-don't-know-what and has a number). This takes you to a list of all players on your world. Left click once on a person's name and then click on 'Add as a friend'. They'll respond positively or not, but at least you won't be hanging around like the last one picked for the team.

DeletedUser12357

Thanks for the tip hjh102 . I would do that but I dont want to send a ton of friend requests to folks that may not want to be friends .

I am still taking friends I m/p daily if you do .

Mazzz

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great

Last edited:

DeletedUser23183

Add me,return aid,daily player,P/M which ever preference you have listed,Thanks.......chuck4tnvols..........

Mustapha00

Please feel free to send me- Mustapha00- a friend request.
I M/P pretty much daily, and will gladly help build your GBs and honor fair trades.

DeletedUser12357

Hi there I have a few openings on my friends list again. Just add me HarleyQuinn73

DeletedUser12357

If you need a friend ... just add me . Name is the same in game.

DeletedUser12357

Got some spots opened up for some friends just add me. HarleyQuinn73