Friendless and alone

Falstaff1

Looking for single, broadband enabled companions for long walks on the beach and frequent polishing and motivational sweet nothings. Must have clean straw with no fleas and no history of plague or scurvy.

gimccla

:laugh: That is one of the most creative "request for friends" I'v seen.

Lanthano of Kruptos

Ah, yes, very well said. And I must have met the criteria since I have been befriended. So I will add that Falstaff1 is a VERY faithful and generous motivator and polisher! You would do well to add him. (assumption made there on the gender)

zgrangil

In deed a nice invite, ditto falstaff1, to any 1 else in need for extra friends (like me), help your selfs, by letting me help u. ;)

Megamieuwsel

*checks his brushes for tiny insects and has his barber forge a certificate of Plague-freeness...*

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Franz

add me please to your friend list! I'm a very active player I will P/M your city daily!

SirTibbs

LOL....I would say th best post on looking for friends I've seen (in this game or any other). Send me a request.

Genocyde

Well I honestly could not beat this "request for friends" post , so ditto :DI'm friendless atm...my game name is the same. I'm very new , but on everyday. Feel free to add me or message me and I'll add you...

Lady Yoda

Bark I do sometimes, but only byte BACK I do.

add me please; I play by the name Lady Yoda ;)

Last edited by a moderator: