1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Friendless and alone

Discussion in 'Dunarsund Drama' started by Falstaff1, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Falstaff1

Falstaff1 Guest

Looking for single, broadband enabled companions for long walks on the beach and frequent polishing and motivational sweet nothings. Must have clean straw with no fleas and no history of plague or scurvy.

JohnCallaway, DeM2 and ObsidianDiego like this.
  2. gimccla

gimccla Guest

:laugh: That is one of the most creative "request for friends" I'v seen.

3. Lanthano of Kruptos

Lanthano of Kruptos Active Member

Ah, yes, very well said. And I must have met the criteria since I have been befriended. So I will add that Falstaff1 is a VERY faithful and generous motivator and polisher! You would do well to add him. (assumption made there on the gender)

4. Yusif

Yusif Guest

Sent him a message in-game haha thats a creative request.

5. zgrangil

zgrangil Guest

In deed a nice invite, ditto falstaff1, to any 1 else in need for extra friends (like me), help your selfs, by letting me help u. ;)

6. Megamieuwsel

Megamieuwsel Guest

*checks his brushes for tiny insects and has his barber forge a certificate of Plague-freeness...*

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
  7. pzampino

pzampino Guest

I could use some more friends too if anyone needs more friends.

8. papo_45

papo_45 New Member

i am on Cirgard , please send invite .

9. EnjoyTravel

EnjoyTravel Guest

Love the creative invite :)

10. Karl Franz

Karl Franz Guest

add me please to your friend list! I'm a very active player I will P/M your city daily!

11. KiNG SOLOMON

KiNG SOLOMON New Member

I concure with the posts above...Falstaff1 you will be getting a friend request from me and others along with him.

12. SirTibbs

SirTibbs Guest

LOL....I would say th best post on looking for friends I've seen (in this game or any other). Send me a request.

13. The Maid of Rag'nor E Fen

The Maid of Rag'nor E Fen New Member

I shall be adding Fallstaff1 as well. Finding flea free companions is a difficult thing to do indeed. Prepare to be motivated, good sir.

14. Lanthano of Kruptos

Lanthano of Kruptos Active Member

Your game name, fair maid? Or just send me a friend request as well. See sig.

15. Genocyde

Genocyde Guest

Well I honestly could not beat this "request for friends" post , so ditto :DI'm friendless atm...my game name is the same. I'm very new , but on everyday. Feel free to add me or message me and I'll add you...

16. Freydis

Freydis New Member

Sent a request! If anyone else needs more friends, feel free to add me as well :) I m/p daily

17. the aurelian

the aurelian Member

I'am looking for friends also, would really like to find someone with the Statue of Zues at a low level. Thanks

18. Lady Yoda

Lady Yoda Guest

Bark I do sometimes, but only byte BACK I do.

add me please; I play by the name Lady Yoda ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
  19. heykimkimma1

heykimkimma1 New Member

hi, fairly new to Dunarsund. I polish and motivate everyone daily. Am looking for friends

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013