• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friendless and alone

DeletedUser

:laugh: That is one of the most creative "request for friends" I'v seen.

DeletedUser2711

Ah, yes, very well said. And I must have met the criteria since I have been befriended. So I will add that Falstaff1 is a VERY faithful and generous motivator and polisher! You would do well to add him. (assumption made there on the gender)

DeletedUser

In deed a nice invite, ditto falstaff1, to any 1 else in need for extra friends (like me), help your selfs, by letting me help u. ;)

DeletedUser

*checks his brushes for tiny insects and has his barber forge a certificate of Plague-freeness...*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I could use some more friends too if anyone needs more friends.

DeletedUser

add me please to your friend list! I'm a very active player I will P/M your city daily!

DeletedUser4207

I concure with the posts above...Falstaff1 you will be getting a friend request from me and others along with him.

DeletedUser

LOL....I would say th best post on looking for friends I've seen (in this game or any other). Send me a request.

DeletedUser4397

I shall be adding Fallstaff1 as well. Finding flea free companions is a difficult thing to do indeed. Prepare to be motivated, good sir.

DeletedUser2711

Your game name, fair maid? Or just send me a friend request as well. See sig.

DeletedUser

Well I honestly could not beat this "request for friends" post , so ditto :DI'm friendless atm...my game name is the same. I'm very new , but on everyday. Feel free to add me or message me and I'll add you...

DeletedUser4412

Sent a request! If anyone else needs more friends, feel free to add me as well :) I m/p daily

DeletedUser3550

I'am looking for friends also, would really like to find someone with the Statue of Zues at a low level. Thanks

DeletedUser

Bark I do sometimes, but only byte BACK I do.

add me please; I play by the name Lady Yoda ;)

DeletedUser4028

hi, fairly new to Dunarsund. I polish and motivate everyone daily. Am looking for friends