• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends and Guildmates

DeletedUser

Greetings citizens of Arvahall,

I'm looking to lengthen both my friends list and my guild members list. If you are looking for a friend who visits daily, I'm your guy. If you are in need of a guild full of members that visit every day, offer many many fair trades, and is chocked full of great buildings and great building assistance Arvahall United is the place for you.

If you need a friend send me an invite or message me and I'll send you one.

If you need a guild or are in a guild and need a new one or you are in a small guild and the whole guild is willing to join, just message me or look up Arvahall United. All are welcome.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Daily player looking for friends that M/P daily. Don't know how to add as a friend.

DeletedUser12860

I am also looking for a guild, I visit frequently and m/p daily.

DeletedUser11874

Hello AlabamaHotPockets,

I would recommend sending an In-game Message to Xtois in order to request an invite to join Arvahall United since the original post was posted all the way back in May. Alternatively, please feel free to drop by Global Chat in Arvahall and give a shout-out there, lots of guilds do their recruitment from Global Chat.

Good luck! :)

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

Last edited by a moderator: