• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends List: if you are looking for friends, add your name here

DeletedUser35405

Looking for active friends, I M/P daily, contribute to GBs, and am a daily tavern-sitter. I'm out of invites, so hit me up, I'm in Greifental on the UK server.

Archduke Incitatus. Will motivate/polish daily! However, I will unfriend those who do not return the favor.

Note: to add a new friend from this friend list, go to the "Invite a friend" Invite button, then click on the Friends List tab, and type in a player name (such as "Archduke Incitatus").

To advertise your own name, simply reply to this thread.
Buddhist blacksmith

Looking for active friends, I M/P daily, contribute to GBs, and am a daily tavern-sitter. I'm out of invites, so hit me up, I'm in Greifental on the UK server.
Archduke Incitatus. Will motivate/polish daily! However, I will unfriend those who do not return the favor.

Note: to add a new friend from this friend list, go to the "Invite a friend" Invite button, then click on the Friends List tab, and type in a player name (such as "Archduke Incitatus").

To advertise your own name, simply reply to this thread.
Buddhist blacksmith. I also tavern sit, aid, and donate FPs DAILY. Please add me.

Captain Christian

@Buddhist Blacksmith . This thread was started 6 years ago, and the latest reply was almost one year ago. When you reply to an old thread, that is refered to as necroing. I learned the hard way that it is a highly discouraged practice, and lowers your reputation. Just a note of caution.
P.S.: Archduke has deleted his account since six years ago, as it appears most others who replies to this thread have done.

@Buddhist Blacksmith . This thread was started 6 years ago, and the latest reply was almost one year ago. When you reply to an old thread, that is refered to as necroing. I learned the hard way that it is a highly discouraged practice, and lowers your reputation. Just a note of caution.
P.S.: Archduke has deleted his account since six years ago, as it appears most others who replies to this thread have done.
My bad! Thanks for the advice delivered kindly. I’m not a”tech” savvy guy and assumed since it was the first thread that popped up it must be the most recent. Thanks again.

SirCharlesFredrick31
I play two worlds, but this is my primary. After a long hiaitus , I need to rebuild my friend list with active players!
I also run the guild Disciples of Taloon (also being rebuilt) which is primarily for GB swapping, no real requirements, so join up if you need a laidback place for swapping and trading!

Dizzydrln

SirCharlesFredrick31
I play two worlds, but this is my primary. After a long hiaitus , I need to rebuild my friend list with active players!
I also run the guild Disciples of Taloon (also being rebuilt) which is primarily for GB swapping, no real requirements, so join up if you need a laidback place for swapping and trading!

SirCharles, Feel free to send me a Friends Request if you still need to hit your 80 requested. I am full or I would send you a request.