• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends needed,

DeletedUser17600

Could use a few friend to help with motivates and goods trading

Thanks

DeletedUser

Maybe you should consider a guild...like Crimson. I'll be your friend. Send me the invite.

Bonzai Batman

DeletedUser22280

Friends? What a novel concept!

Hello everyone-I've been kicking it in Rugnir for a while but only recently discovered that there's an entire other game going on online-I've been on my iPad. I've just been using 'the bar' (the ones who show up on the bottom who change every Monday?) to be social, but I'm noticing a lot of them belong to guilds and whatnot. It takes a long time to go to each one's place and motivate or polish something, and I have no clue what the two arms button does-my guess is it randomly does one or the other for you, but I could be way off base. I've done some PvP things, again with no knowledge of rules or etiquette.

It would be cool to get to know more of the intricacies of this game that I guess has been
around for many years before that commercial they have for it. So, whoever sees and reads this, it'd be nice to have some friends who know a little more than me. Hope this finds everyone happy and well from whatever part of FOE you happen to be from or wherever you are on the planet in real life.

BatcavePrincess

Mazzz

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great

Last edited:

DeletedUser20680

Anyone looking for friends send me a Note first , Lican currently ranked 5th in Server lot's of GB's for those of you BP Hunting

DeletedUser23425

Hello all...just sent out a bunch of friend requests. Hope you'll all help me by accepting. Thank you in advance!