• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends Tavern and Cultural Settlement Harbor buildings

Zatrikon

Are these buildings going to stay in the Industrial Age, or are they eventually going to vary with the age of the city? As you may recall, the Friendship Tavern had several different designs, depending on which age your city is in. Are these different designs coming back any time soon? And will there be updated age-dependent designs for the Harbor as well? And maybe even the Antiques Dealer?

Not a big deal, just wondering. The artists have been doing a great job!

RazorbackPirate

I had hoped when the Harbor stuff was released, they would have released skins for later ages. I had hoped, they released what they had, but we'd have more coming. Seems no more coming.

Pickleweasel

I don't know if/when it actually changes, but it certainly isn't at Future Era as noted. I've been in FE for about six weeks or so, and I still have the Industrial Age look.

Lord Pest

I’m in Ocean Future and just checked my tavern. It still looks like it’s from the Industrial Age. It’s the one in Razorbacks post of the 4 taverns, 3rd from the left With the truck from the 1930s out front.

RazorbackPirate

So you say/show in your post, quoting the wiki (which says the same thing), that there is a Future Era version. It doesn't appear, yet in your follow-up post you claim that is by design? That is . . . confusing to say the least.
Despite what the outdated Wiki shows, there is no skin for the Friends Tavern and Harbor beyond Industrial Age. Industrial Age is where it ends.

Wiki outdated = wiki wrong, just to be clear.