• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends wanted for mutual aid

DeletedUser6815

Hello my name is Inigo Montoya, and I am looking for U world friends for aiding. While I aid daily, how often you aid is up to you; I'm just trying to get bps.

No offense if at any time either of us ends the friendship at any time for no reason, it's all about aiding & bps, period.

If that's what you're looking for please send me an invite.

DeletedUser6815

Still looking for friends, especially those who have lots of BA stuff to Aid.

DeletedUser6815

Still looking for aid friends, especially those in Iron Age. Will still aid you almost daily.

DeletedUser6815

Now looking for aid friends in Colonial Age or Progressive Era. Still aiding daily, just miss a day once in a while if it gets too late. Need Deal and Alcatraz bps.

DeletedUser25158

I'm also looking for friends in this new world. Thank you. grammarbear

DeletedUser23211

Did you ask the six fingered man? lol....

Inigo is in my guild and seems pretty laid back. I'm also looking to add friends for the same reason. I M/P friends and guild-mates pretty much every day. Neighbors get abused pretty much every day in PvP.

Mazzz

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great

DeletedUser27839

Looking for friend request, M/P daily and currently have a Royal table cloth, soon to be burgandy

DeletedUser28346

Add me i cant add anymore friends and I aid and sit down at taverns regularly!

Thanks!