• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Friends Wanted

DeletedUser27269

I am most active in Odhrorvar world and am looking to add friends. Please send me a friend request. I always M/P daily for my friends :)

Mazzz

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great

DeletedUser25625

Max Tavern (16 Seat Table, 8% FP Table Cloth) seeks Friends with "fine" "fresh" Table Cloths. Send your Requests (I'm over 80).

Note: Fine = 2% or better FP Cloth and Fresh = cleared daily

DeletedUser29377

Extremely active player, royal (6%) table cloth, tavern visits / aids daily and multiple tavern refreshes a day. No requests left but plenty of room to add players! Send request for SerenityR O main and R secondary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31051

Looking for Friends - I aid DAILY!! I play in O-world and R-world so send me a Friend Request if you are playing in those worlds. -- Mazz the Great
Don't believe him,He says he wants to be friends,but then declines ur invite,He isn't very trustworthy