• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

~From Georgia~ is expanding membership!

DeletedUser17818

From Georgia is expanding membership!

From Georgia is a proactive guild that has a great history.
We are looking for players of all skill levels, stages in the game, and game interests at this time to join us and make the best of Forge of Empires with us. As you know, a player's success in this game is largely dependent on their guild. We are committed to each other through many levels from everyday motivating/polishing to pooling resources to power trade goods and help players advance. We are also active and established in guild vs. guild game-play and are about to jump into multiple ages of this great facet of the game. We are highly organized in leadership with generals, architects, commanding officers, goods traders, recruiters and intelligence officers. We have threads and posts such as the 'Endless GB thread' which helps players to level their GB quickly and efficiently and also gain blue prints, or the 'Specific trades thread' which can help you get what you need quickly if you're in a pinch. Meetings are held in an open discussion format and each guild member's opinion/thoughts (no matter if it's their first day with us or they are of veteran status with us) are valued and weighed when we make decisions as a guild. We convene to determine the best way to go about the seasonal events in the game like the Easter special where we had egg groups to ensure that we all got the most amount of eggs we could. --Basically, no matter how you find your enjoyment in the game, there is a place for you in From Georgia!

Make sure you message me (imincontrol), the guild's recruiter, to get an invitation to join us! Can't wait to hear from you!

DeletedUser27183

Wow. I am from Woodstock, grew up in Marietta. Lived in Jasper and Roswell for a while. Small world. I wish I had seen your guild. Already in a good one. But I will definitely keep you in mind. What area you guys from?

DeletedUser20034

I am in From Georgia guild and I love it, a great group that has each others back always.
I am from the Macon/Forsyth area.

DeletedUser20034

vespulus 82 how far are you from getting an OBS, we like all members to have one

Flavius 310 the just you should come join us and fight side by side with GA's finest. Have you ever been to 1st Baptist Woodstock, that is a huge church? I went there a few times for a men's conference a few years back.