• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Frustrated

Wisdom5

I'm not sure what to do. This is my challenge: I am currently playing in the iron age and I see none of my production items from the bronze age in my inventory or in the market. What happened to them ? How do I get them back ?
Sincerely: Frustrated :oops:

UBERhelp1

Did you use them in negotiations? Or to build GB? Or maybe your trades were accepted in the market?

Dr. Smite

None? Are you sure you checked correctly? They should be in the goods tab in your inventory, unless you spent them all.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what to do. This is my challenge: I am currently playing in the iron age and I see none of my production items from the bronze age in my inventory or in the market. What happened to them ? How do I get them back ?
Sincerely: Frustrated :oops:
You have to be more specific here. What "production items" exactly are you talking about? Supplies? Goods? Event buildings? Fragments of special buildings? We can't answer a question that is missing vital information like that.

Wisdom5

Did you use them in negotiations? Or to build GB? Or maybe your trades were accepted in the market?
Thank you for your quick response, after reading your response I went back and checked. I went into the inventory goods drop-down icon, nothing there. At the market I clicked create offer Icon then clicked goods & none of my pottery, or hunter supplies were there. I never even saw them to negotiate them, and the only GB I Have is the Oracle of Delphi. I'm just not sure what happened.
I love this game............Life is good. My wife on the other hand NOT SO MUCH ;) honey due list is a bit behind....

Wisdom5

You have to be more specific here. What "production items" exactly are you talking about? Supplies? Goods? Event buildings? Fragments of special buildings? We can't answer a question that is missing vital information like that.
Thank you for your quick response, after reading your response I went back and checked. I went into the inventory goods drop-down icon, nothing there. At the market I clicked create offer Icon then clicked goods & none of my pottery, or hunter supplies were there. I never even saw them to negotiate them, and the only GB I Have is the Oracle of Delphi. I'm just not sure what happened.
I love this game............Life is good. My wife on the other hand NOT SO MUCH ;) honey due list is a bit behind....

Algona

Welcome to the Game and the Forums.

none of my pottery, or hunter supplies were there.

Pottery and Hunter produce Supplies. Supplies do not go into Inventory. Supplies are listed as a running total on the top right of the main city screen between the Coins and Diamonds. It;s the Hammer crossed with Tongs synbol.

You can see it here:

Last edited: