• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Full blown commercials in game.

DeletedUser33225

PROPOSAL

I propose to not play again until this completely offensive addition / update is removed from the game

Thoughts?

DeletedUser32348

LOL . ..i think she's referring to the SHOW HALL
index.php

@earthfire u can turn it off in Settings in mobile. .

DeletedUser33225

Thanks for the "Settings" hint. That worked. Is there a way to kill this thread?

Pssst. I thought "whiners" only applied to folks that complain about being plundered !

L.O.L.

DeletedUser32348

no way to kill this thread. . just click Unwatch thread and u'll (@earthfire) be fine.
i had the same trouble in one of my posts just like urs.
why not just ignore it or not click?
i honestly dint know it wud be a 30 second video ad. anyway nothing to lose though.
anyway i disabled it.

DeletedUser32973

Hmm I still don't have the showhall in any of my worlds. Not on mobile or desktop. Is this like a slow roll-out thing?

DeletedUser26965

Hmm I still don't have the showhall in any of my worlds. Not on mobile or desktop. Is this like a slow roll-out thing?
I honestly think it wasn't even supposed to go out, after a lot of negative blowback the last thing they said on it was in Beta;
...We have decided to temporarily suspend the feature and see if we can come up with some adjustments to improve this part of the game.
New Feature - Show Hall

But maybe this is just a test and see sort of thing, sneak it in slowly, lol, like the result will be any different.

DeletedUser21322

As with many of the features within the game, if you do not like a feature you do not have to participate. The game is ever evolving, we are very sorry you do not like the newest addition to the game.

DeletedUser32348

@Snowbelle does the building look exactly the same for every age or is it different for every age? (Just curious)

DeletedUser34800

I think it's fine. Can be turned off, can be easily ignored as well. If the above picture is right, it evolves it's appearance. That'd be cool. Always nice to have more stuff that looks age appropriate.

DeletedUser25166

As with many of the features within the game, if you do not like a feature you do not have to participate. The game is ever evolving, we are very sorry you do not like the newest addition to the game.
You guys still putting in more Bugs than fixes with updates?

DeletedUser28371

PROPOSAL

I propose to not play again until this completely offensive addition / update is removed from the game

Thoughts?
Honestly, I don't have a problem because
  1. I have a movie making studio in my city so having a theather near the Tavern fills.
  2. I really didnt have the space for the drive in anyway.
  3. You arent required to watch the commericals.
  4. I gives you something if you do.

Graviton

PROPOSAL

Thoughts?

You want us all to boycott a game over a feature that
1. Hasn't been fully implemented;
2. Can be ignored;
3. Can be turned off completely.

You do what you gotta do, but do it off of my lawn so I can go back to playing FoE and laughing at calls to boycott everything by which somebody somewhere decides to be offended.

DeletedUser26965

According to the "reasoning" of fanboys, anyone who has anything critical to say about InnoGames is a "whiner".
If you're not a fan then why play their games? It's fine to be critical but constructively so, without that element it is in fact just whining.