• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fun, Experienced Guild seeking ANY age 4 Iron Age GvG Fighters, Defenders & Producers

DeletedUser

Fun, Experienced Guild seeking ANY age 4 HMA GvG Fighters, Defenders & Producers

Hey everyone, we are the SereneChaos Warriors & we're looking for High Middle Age Fighters, Defenders & Producers for GvG (Guild vs Guild). Most of our people are in the Colonial age, though we do have members in higher & lower ages too. You can be in any age, as long as you have the means to fight or produce goods in the HMA, that is IF you want to be in GvG with us.

We are are a great guild, full of great people who get along well, interact with each other, do fair trading, help with GB's, MP daily or almost every day, and above all else LOVE having fun.
There is NO drama or BS in our guild. We have entered into the Iron Age GvG already, we did have a lot of fun in it, but now want to move on and explore a higher age, the HMA. We are looking for anyone interested in joining us and becoming a Fighter, Defender or even a producer of HMA Goods. We have topic in the Guild Hall that tells you more about us, what we are into as a guild, our guidelines and what we are looking for that you can read for more information. You can also contact me with any questions you have.

Link to our posting in the Guild Hall area:
http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?6415-SereneChaos-Warriors-are-now-recruiting-We-re-an-active-fun-fair-trading-guild

Mainly we all just want to have fun together, we all believe a game should be just that a GAME, and games are meant to have fun in, a way to get away from RL drama and stress. One more thing, if you are looking for a good guild to join, but don't want to be in GvG that is fine too, it is not mandatory for any of our members to be in GvG, it is completely voluntary.

Another possibility... if you are someone who loves trading on the market, and you are producing mass amounts of High Middle Age goods, but you are happy in the guild you are in now... you are welcome to send me a message and maybe we can work out being friends and doing trades with me and my people. I personally am willing to trade some much higher age goods for the HMA ones I need in mass amounts.

Last edited by a moderator: