• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Funny In Game Threats

DeletedUser11220

One of my players got this message from the captain of the Jolly Roger, it is so funny I thought I would share with the world.

Greetings Holymaker!
Here is the deal Holymaker. My reach is long and my friends are many, on all 8 worlds. If you wish to be narrow and small sighted, I can most certainly run you and your friends from the game.

There is no way, shape or form, that you can best me and mine in the long run. You will receive absolute, total and complete destruction. You, all your friends, their guilds and fellow guild members on all 8 worlds.
This is no small brag. I have done it before with those who have screwed with me and mine. There are a number of fools who no longer play this game because of what I did to them, their guild and their friends.
play with a light hand. It is because I can destroy anyone I wish to. With that power comes the quality of the restraint of honor. I choose a world of peace and prosperity. A safe and productive place to play. I can and will protect them.
Are you ready to be -slapped by a serious, senior player?
Having said that, I have no real problem tearing down everything I have to build with what I need to destroy you and all who you love. That means all who have made the mistake of loving you.
If one had a chance to create a better world, what would one do? Be a problem or be the better solution? Real men build. Want-a-bees run around being a problem, until a real man slaps them into an iota of real mature thought I offer you my hand of friendship. You really need to come be with us on the Jolly Roger. Once the 7 day rule happens, you and yours will need a good place to fight from. We and other established guilds will eat the hoppers up and restore all we lost to them.
Us against you is absolutely going to happen if you become a problem.
You need to be with us. I would much rather have your friendship.
Captain of the Jolly Roger in Arvahall and East-Nagach.
Guild Master of the Phoenix of Cirgard, my main home guild. Formally the Jolly Roger of Cirgard

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8796

I have a few from that guild in my hood i'l be sure to return the favor; And besides i like Holymaker

DeletedUser11222

I have a few from that guild in my hood i'l be sure to return the favor; And besides i like Holymaker

Holymaker, When I look at your city it drives me to keep playing the FoE game. I would of left a long time ago or just been a food city. But 200 plus troops is how I want to roll...

DeletedUser

er...does this guy realize this is an online game?? So much fun to be had with this, lets see....

"I am the great and powerful guy"

*in best Darth Vader voice...."Holymaker, join the dark side, we have cookies."

Last edited by a moderator: