• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FYI: scan the market daily friends

• Thread starter DeletedUser40061
  • Start date

DeletedUser40061

at any given moment, any day within each week, ill always have goods to trade. many of my transactions are not always a ratio of 1:1 mind you. i was told it is ok. but i assure you, all of my goods being sold have passed the oswyn strict goods inspection. and is in no way flawed. everything is of top quality. -j/k . i should of called myself oswyn the trader..since i trade relentlessly:p

DeletedUser40061

Hi bro..i dont think i can obtain that yet.. As of now, all goods have been picked up within guild, no trading for now. Whenever i trade, its usually for wine, limestone, lumber , ebony and jewellry

DreadfulCadillac

ehh ......i think DC inc. has u beat..we make at least 300 fp a month most months selling goods....:p
(in jaims, we no threat to u.....)
We should start a interworld merchants club on the forum...

DeletedUser40061

it seems this alabaster is popular..amazingly i used to work for a hobby store that specialized in alasbater carvings. for now, i will be trading most of my goods through the guild and not in an open market setting. i find the guild's trade thread to be very helpful when you need goods sold and obtained in short amount of time.