• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Gaining specific blueprints

DeletedUser38737

I'm wondering if there is a way to increase my chances of getting a specific blueprint. I have maybe three buildings where I only need one more panel. I think I've decided which one I would prefer. Up to now, all I know is that blueprints just come out of the blue, so to speak, and it's kind of just a random selection thing--I get what I get when I get it.

Algona

Pick the GB you want. Find a Guildie, Friend, Hoodie with that GB. Put 10 FP per day on that GB. Repeat as needed.

Manually Mo/Po Buildings of that Era.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering if there is a way to increase my chances of getting a specific blueprint. I have maybe three buildings where I only need one more panel. I think I've decided which one I would prefer. Up to now, all I know is that blueprints just come out of the blue, so to speak, and it's kind of just a random selection thing--I get what I get when I get it.
Manually Mo/Po Buildings of that Era.
To elaborate on Algona's advice, when you Motivate or Polish (Aid) a building in another player's city, you have a small chance of getting a BluePrint (BP) for one of the Great Buildings (GBs) of the same age/era as that building. You also have a slightly smaller chance of getting a BP when you plunder a building. For example, if you Motivate/Polish/Plunder an Iron Age building you have a chance of getting a BP from either the Lighthouse of Alexandria (LoA) or the Colosseum (no abbreviation because no one should ever build this one) because they are the Iron Age GBs.

And, of course, the other way is to donate to the specific GB that you want because if you are one of the top contributors (top 5 on most GBs) you will get rewards that generally include at least one BP (except on the lowest levels).