• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7052

this is another simple game: called would u rather. I will start it with a question, post it, then someone else will post their choice, and then post another would u rather question for the next person. Try it! So, would u rather be rich or famous?

DeletedUser5821

Once again like I said in the other one this should be in Game Room not World of East Nagach.There's also already a game like this going on for awhile called This or That...once again I will play anyways and say...Rich,if Rich I can get the things I want,with famous you can get the same,but never get left alone.

DeletedUser7052

Sorry, I wanted this game for this world players only, for networking. Also, u forgot to post a would u rather question for the next person. thx!

DeletedUser

This game is already in the game room. Thread closed. While this forum can be used for networking, this type of game will not get you what you want. Best place to "network" is the chat room.

Status
Not open for further replies.