• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Game down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stay Rita

Lost connection on phone and on my mac it's saying safari can't connect to the game link via forum site??

AlonsoQuixana

I was just starting collection when a message popped up saying that the world is being updated, please try later.
A little warning would have been nice.

CaptainKirk1234

This happens every day on beta during the daily update and once a week in the main worlds, btw I am cirgard US3. I have heard of this happening but very rarely and only for like 2 worlds and it lasts for 1 day or a few hours.

LadySansaStark

it did the same thing for me... glad i am not the only one as on pc its saying no player found and on mobile its giving me a connection error
Same here. On PC there was a message about the world being updated. I've refreshed about once every 10-15 minutes. The main page will load but I get an error saying "There is no player with this name. Please try again."

CaptainKirk1234

Do these things happen, I remember there being a few worlds going down from time to time, but never all of them? And beta updates at a different time and it is down to. Maybe we are finally getting Space Age Venus?

Status
Not open for further replies.