• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Game is losing my attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharmon the Impaler

This game is about nuances not instructions. Some people in guilds are experts at human interactions and guide their guilds through the GbG minefield every season , others are traders that can find you any goods you require from any era and are experts at in game commerce , still some have their cities perfectly optimized for space and efficiency , others have FP generators and or Diamond generators so they are completely self sufficient. You are missing the point to the game and not anything in the game itself.

You've missed getting to know the game. As evidenced by you calling them "worlds" when you actually mean "eras" or "ages". Worlds are the various U.S. servers where you can start a city, there are currently 28 of them. Eras or ages are the various "time" stages your city goes through as you progress. There are currently 19 of them, not counting Stone Age.

Your lack of game savvy is also evidenced by the relatively low levels of your GBs. Anyone who has been playing "to win" for 3-4 years should at the very least have a level 80 Arc, if not multiple level 80+ GBs, especially the att/def boost ones. There is much you have not accomplished in this game, despite being at the end of the tech tree.
Let me reply to you respectfully.

First of all, is there anything differnt in different worlds that is not available in Parkhog? Are the cities, goals, technologies, events, and objectives different from world to world? I truly have no interest in doing the same thing again from scratch if there is nothing different to obtain.

Why are low levels of GB important? Let me give you a couple of examples: My Arc is at level 46 and what I get there is 94 of each of the ores available on Venus. Do I get anything different (other than Venus ores) by getting up to level 80? I mean, I already have 17,000 soybeans (least amount of Venus ores of my Venus ore cache). Why would getting 170 soybeans at age 80 make me want to get there and get there as soon as possible? I already have more soybeans that I can use on anything! I am level 35 of Alcatraz and getting 34 new soldiers of my age every day. What benefit would I get if I got it up to level 80 and get 79 soldiers a day if I already have 2900 soldiers I need of that age?

The lack of savvy that you mention, does that mean that having more of what you don't need anyhow mean lack of savvy? Why do I want more of any of these things if more is not going to get me anything different than what I already have? Is that what savvy of the game supposed to do "make you happy you have more than you can ever use?

What are you shooting for in this game? Your goal is to have more than anyone else? Is that your goal? If that was my goal, I would put my efforts into something that actually gave me more in life than game coins, game supplies, game medals, game products or game forge points. If wanting to be the $1, I would try to be the best trader in the stock market, the best CEO of a company so that I could get more of a reputation and income in my real life and not in fake (non spendable) ways. Even in those areas, there is a limit to the benefits aren't there. If in real life you are already making more money than you (and your family) could spend on 20 lifetimes, why would you be shooting for more?

You do need to explain what it is you are shooting for and why you think I should shoot for the same thing and where I am failing at it. Be specific as your words so far have been very general in nature. I don't understand general things. Having objectives is not ever reached by having general thoughts.

You've missed getting to know the game. As evidenced by you calling them "worlds" when you actually mean "eras" or "ages". Worlds are the various U.S. servers where you can start a city, there are currently 28 of them. Eras or ages are the various "time" stages your city goes through as you progress. There are currently 19 of them, not counting Stone Age.

Your lack of game savvy is also evidenced by the relatively low levels of your GBs. Anyone who has been playing "to win" for 3-4 years should at the very least have a level 80 Arc, if not multiple level 80+ GBs, especially the att/def boost ones. There is much you have not accomplished in this game, despite being at the end of the tech tree.
Thanks for the links. Very helpful.

In reading the guidelines, it does seem that just offering a complaint and having them work out how to fix or change it, is not going to do the job. I am definitely not someone that can offer tangible ideas on how to change a game and therefore I am not likely to have "any" success in offering anything.

It is what it is.

I will have to make a choice at the end of Jupiter, whether to start some other game/challenge or continue this one with no other thought in mind than to keep my day busy doing repetitive actions. It is a decision I will make then.

End of story for me.

Emberguard

Do you know how many players are in each Antiques Dealer auction?

[etc.]
Why is that important?
For you? It’s probably not. The point of my questions was to show that while you’re capable of completing the techtree, there’s a high chance you have missed something. Even if that something would not hold value to you and just be various little things. That’s OK. Not everyone values the same things.

For me, the challenge that kept me playing after the first 6 months was learning the game mechanic intricacies. I loved nothing more than to be given a question by other people and having to dig for the answer by either testing the mechanics, or finding it in various text sources. That in itself was as much a game to me as the actual game was. Therefore I know those various irrelevant bits of game trivia, but somehow from your responses I don’t think that’s the kind of challenge you’re after

Johnny B. Goode

First of all, is there anything differnt in different worlds that is not available in Parkhog? Are the cities, goals, technologies, events, and objectives different from world to world? I truly have no interest in doing the same thing again from scratch if there is nothing different to obtain.
Nothing intrinsic is different from world to world, although the different players and the world's relative age makes for different dynamics in interactions with various players. Also, starting new cities allows one to try different play styles, such as not using GBs at all or only using Build menu buildings (meaning no event/special buildings) or playing without fighting as much as possible, or fighting everything and negotiating as little as possible. There are players that have built "Tiny Towns" where they never place an expansion and see how well they can develop a city with extremely limited space. Another thing is socialization. I have met many fine (and some not-so-fine) people on every world where I've had a city. There are a lot of players for whom the social aspect of the game is the most important. However, if just "winning" getting to the end is all you care about, then doing it over again on another world would be a waste of your time.
Why are low levels of GB important? Let me give you a couple of examples: My Arc is at level 46 and what I get there is 94 of each of the ores available on Venus. Do I get anything different (other than Venus ores) by getting up to level 80? I mean, I already have 17,000 soybeans (least amount of Venus ores of my Venus ore cache). Why would getting 170 soybeans at age 80 make me want to get there and get there as soon as possible? I already have more soybeans that I can use on anything! I am level 35 of Alcatraz and getting 34 new soldiers of my age every day. What benefit would I get if I got it up to level 80 and get 79 soldiers a day if I already have 2900 soldiers I need of that age?
Well, for one thing that's why you're only ranked 492nd in Parkog. GBs provide massive ranking points and it grows with each level. The reason those 491 players are ahead of you isn't because they've been playing longer, as you claim, but because they have hyper leveled (at least level 80) many, if not most, of their GBs. You say there is nothing you can do to catch any of them, but getting your GBs up to at least 80, starting with the Arc and then working on your att/def boost GBs, would almost definitely move you up in ranking. How high, I don't know, but you would be surprised.
As far as your Arc goes, it does not give you goods. It puts goods in the guild Treasury. Ask your guild leaders how important that is, and why you should maximize your production there. Especially where GBG is concerned.
The lack of savvy that you mention, does that mean that having more of what you don't need anyhow mean lack of savvy? Why do I want more of any of these things if more is not going to get me anything different than what I already have? Is that what savvy of the game supposed to do "make you happy you have more than you can ever use?
I don't mean this disrespectfully, but this paragraph makes me think you need to look up what "savvy" means. It has nothing to do with what you have, it has everything to do with what you know. And your preceding paragraph about GBs is just further evidence of what you apparently have missed learning about the game.
What are you shooting for in this game? Your goal is to have more than anyone else? Is that your goal? If that was my goal, I would put my efforts into something that actually gave me more in life than game coins, game supplies, game medals, game products or game forge points. If wanting to be the $1, I would try to be the best trader in the stock market, the best CEO of a company so that I could get more of a reputation and income in my real life and not in fake (non spendable) ways. Even in those areas, there is a limit to the benefits aren't there. If in real life you are already making more money than you (and your family) could spend on 20 lifetimes, why would you be shooting for more?
So much to unpack here that I hesitate to even comment on it. I will answer the initial question in this paragraph, though. I play this game strictly for relaxation and enjoyment. That means different things to me at different times. When I first started the game, I had a bit of the "accomplishing" or "winning" attitude, but that only lasted about a year at the most. After that for a long time it was socialization and working with as a team within a guild. Then a few times it was leading a guild. Teaching newer players about the game has often been rewarding to me. Sharing my in-game wealth with newer players also is extremely rewarding to me.

In this game, and in real life, I have never been concerned with "being the best" of anything but myself. I try to be the best "me" that I can be and leave the measuring against others (or measuring of possessions and/or accomplishments) to everybody else. In other words, what's important to me isn't "what I have", it's "what I am". I can look in the mirror on my best day and on my worst day and still be happy with who I am. Apparently that is rare in this world today.
You do need to explain what it is you are shooting for and why you think I should shoot for the same thing and where I am failing at it. Be specific as your words so far have been very general in nature. I don't understand general things. Having objectives is not ever reached by having general thoughts.
And here is where we have completely different mindsets when it comes to this game...and why I can probably play it for decades without being bored. You are (apparently) solely concerned with setting and achieving tangible "objectives", while I am much more concerned with the intangibles, such as personal enjoyment (fun) and socialization. I am curious about "what happens if I play like this" or "what happens if I do it that way". You, again apparently, are not. Life isn't about "having objectives". It's about being productive, yes, but it's more about experiencing the fullness of life. Personally, I hope you find that curiosity and relax your objective-focused mindset. Not because I'm being disrespectful, but because there is beauty in life, and even in this game, that you miss by being that way.

Sharmon the Impaler

I cannot add anything to that lol. Except learning how to fight manually with the maximum efficiency , taking advantage of terrain , unit properties , special abilities and best movement practices. It took me about 1 month after starting each era to perfect it with each new group of units. I can almost auto battle my whole hood but can manual fight them all with no losses whatsoever.

Ebeondi Asi

The OP's level 46 Arc tells it all. This OP has no interest in actual growth, no interest in a Guild, no interest in helping others (and thus help himself) no interest other than his own extremely narrow vision of what Foe is. it is actually laughable he has a level 46 Arc after so many years of play. and proves everyone's point that he has no clue how to play Foe, and should certainly be ignored by Inno, and anyone interested in the actual game. So at this point I am through wasting my time to do anything other than throw Raspberries at this idiot. LOL
THpppppth.. Thppppth (with lots of spittle to boot) get lost dude you are a waste of space in Foe.

Last edited:
Nothing intrinsic is different from world to world, although the different players and the world's relative age makes for different dynamics in interactions with various players. Also, starting new cities allows one to try different play styles, such as not using GBs at all or only using Build menu buildings (meaning no event/special buildings) or playing without fighting as much as possible, or fighting everything and negotiating as little as possible. There are players that have built "Tiny Towns" where they never place an expansion and see how well they can develop a city with extremely limited space. Another thing is socialization. I have met many fine (and some not-so-fine) people on every world where I've had a city. There are a lot of players for whom the social aspect of the game is the most important. However, if just "winning" getting to the end is all you care about, then doing it over again on another world would be a waste of your time.

Well, for one thing that's why you're only ranked 492nd in Parkog. GBs provide massive ranking points and it grows with each level. The reason those 491 players are ahead of you isn't because they've been playing longer, as you claim, but because they have hyper leveled (at least level 80) many, if not most, of their GBs. You say there is nothing you can do to catch any of them, but getting your GBs up to at least 80, starting with the Arc and then working on your att/def boost GBs, would almost definitely move you up in ranking. How high, I don't know, but you would be surprised.
As far as your Arc goes, it does not give you goods. It puts goods in the guild Treasury. Ask your guild leaders how important that is, and why you should maximize your production there. Especially where GBG is concerned.

I don't mean this disrespectfully, but this paragraph makes me think you need to look up what "savvy" means. It has nothing to do with what you have, it has everything to do with what you know. And your preceding paragraph about GBs is just further evidence of what you apparently have missed learning about the game.

So much to unpack here that I hesitate to even comment on it. I will answer the initial question in this paragraph, though. I play this game strictly for relaxation and enjoyment. That means different things to me at different times. When I first started the game, I had a bit of the "accomplishing" or "winning" attitude, but that only lasted about a year at the most. After that for a long time it was socialization and working with as a team within a guild. Then a few times it was leading a guild. Teaching newer players about the game has often been rewarding to me. Sharing my in-game wealth with newer players also is extremely rewarding to me.

In this game, and in real life, I have never been concerned with "being the best" of anything but myself. I try to be the best "me" that I can be and leave the measuring against others (or measuring of possessions and/or accomplishments) to everybody else. In other words, what's important to me isn't "what I have", it's "what I am". I can look in the mirror on my best day and on my worst day and still be happy with who I am. Apparently that is rare in this world today.

And here is where we have completely different mindsets when it comes to this game...and why I can probably play it for decades without being bored. You are (apparently) solely concerned with setting and achieving tangible "objectives", while I am much more concerned with the intangibles, such as personal enjoyment (fun) and socialization. I am curious about "what happens if I play like this" or "what happens if I do it that way". You, again apparently, are not. Life isn't about "having objectives". It's about being productive, yes, but it's more about experiencing the fullness of life. Personally, I hope you find that curiosity and relax your objective-focused mindset. Not because I'm being disrespectful, but because there is beauty in life, and even in this game, that you miss by being that way.
First of all, let me thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed response. You are definitely showing your desire to socialize and not only do I respect that but I try to do much of that myself. I truly like people overall. As a person I am more about others than about myself.

Having said that, I have never considered this game to be that kind of a setting for socializing in any kind of a deep and profund way. FYI, I was a salesman for close to 30 years of my life and going out to talk to others was something I did 10-100 times a day every day. I was a very good and successful salesman as the people that I was selling to, I made it a point to find out what they wanted, what was important to them, and make friends with them, especially since in most cases they became clients and the sale turned into a necessary relationship in maintaining the benefit of the product. Now that I am retired and somewhat handicapped, going out is not something I do much of. As such, I am a member of many discussion boards. They are also discussions about truly important issues such as politics, life, wages, justice, etc.I also am a member of quite a few boards where discussing issues (not playing or having any game objectives) is the main focus of the board.

This is a game that gives you specific objectives to reach with socializing and helping others is secondary. For example, the events that come up about 6-8 times a year have absolutely nothing to do with others being involved. In addition, finishing the age also has little to do with others and each person has his/her own objective (whether it be figthing, GB building, gathering etc.).

I use this game as a challenge to my mind. A way to keep my mind sharp and working and accomplishing goals. That is why I am growing tired of it as the goals to achieve are less than before and the goals left are not all that challenging. Such as getting GB's to higher levels. It doesn't take brains to do it. It takes only dedication to one specific goal that does not require brains, it requires time and effort. That is not something that drives me as I have other areas where my time and effort gives me more fulfillment. For example, I was a stock broker for 10 years and been playing the market for 40 years. I offer a service where I give stock recommendations and the amount of time and effort needed to research trades that offer good risk/reward ratios, require pinpointed entry points, stop loss points and clear objectives and that can be done by people that may not have that much money to invest or have a high risk tolerability is difficul. I spend at least 20 hours a week (each and every week) in researching those trades for them and for myself. In addition, I follow the market daily and at the end of the day I need to explain what happened that day. I came into this game as a relaxation medium but one where I could have some certainty in accomplishing the objective, which is never easy or assured in the stock market. Here it mostly is.

In addition to all of the above, I am married to a woman that is not only "extremely" social but loved by all and the amount of friends that she has and that either visit us or we go to visit is actually more than I can handle comfortably. Simply stated, I need no additional socializing.

Anyhow, that is what I had to say as an explanation of why I think this way about the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny B. Goode

I use this game as a challenge to my mind.
Sorry, but everything else you've said contradicts this. You have not scratched the surface of this game other than to accomplish assigned tasks. As you said, that doesn't take brains, just time and effort.
This is a game that gives you specific objectives to reach with socializing and helping others is secondary.
Actually a majority of this game encourages acquiring friends, helping others and working within a guild. Ignoring that part of the game in favor of simply amassing resources is just going through rote motions and not exercising your mind. Your chosen play style specifically takes most of the required thinking out of the game.
For example, the events that come up about 6-8 times a year have absolutely nothing to do with others being involved.
On the contrary, a large number of the quests involve being in a guild and also having an active friends list. How can you say that has nothing to do with others being involved? For example, the quest that requires you to collect Tavern silver simply cannot be done without an active friends list.
I offer a service where I give stock recommendations and the amount of time and effort needed to research trades that offer good risk/reward ratios, require pinpointed entry points, stop loss points and clear objectives and that can be done by people that may not have that much money to invest or have a high risk tolerability is difficul.
For their sake, I hope you analyze the stock market better than you've analyzed this game.

From the beginning of this discussion, you have insisted that you have accomplished all there is to be accomplished in the game. You claim that your objective from the start was "winning". Yet anyone with any game experience that looks at your city can easily tell that you have neither accomplished all there is to accomplish, nor have you "won" the game.

And in closing, I would say that you really should try socializing. Schmoozing people in order to sell them something is not socializing. Discussion boards where you discuss "important matters" also isn't socializing. Been there, done that. Socializing requires getting to know someone just for the sake of knowing them. Not to sell them anything. Not to convince them of anything. Just to connect with another person. Anyway, whatever you choose to do, I wish you well.

Sharmon the Impaler

Sorry, but everything else you've said contradicts this. You have not scratched the surface of this game other than to accomplish assigned tasks. As you said, that doesn't take brains, just time and effort.

Actually a majority of this game encourages acquiring friends, helping others and working within a guild. Ignoring that part of the game in favor of simply amassing resources is just going through rote motions and not exercising your mind. Your chosen play style specifically takes most of the required thinking out of the game.

On the contrary, a large number of the quests involve being in a guild and also having an active friends list. How can you say that has nothing to do with others being involved? For example, the quest that requires you to collect Tavern silver simply cannot be done without an active friends list.

For their sake, I hope you analyze the stock market better than you've analyzed this game.

From the beginning of this discussion, you have insisted that you have accomplished all there is to be accomplished in the game. You claim that your objective from the start was "winning". Yet anyone with any game experience that looks at your city can easily tell that you have neither accomplished all there is to accomplish, nor have you "won" the game.

And in closing, I would say that you really should try socializing. Schmoozing people in order to sell them something is not socializing. Discussion boards where you discuss "important matters" also isn't socializing. Been there, done that. Socializing requires getting to know someone just for the sake of knowing them. Not to sell them anything. Not to convince them of anything. Just to connect with another person. Anyway, whatever you choose to do, I wish you well.

Seriously JBG your responses could be part of a player's guide to this dude. You are talking to a wall unfortunately.

You are entitled to your opinion but I have opened up totally and explaining what I think and feel. Perhaps you are right in your opinion but the way I see it, you are 100% wrong. I have dedicated more time to this game than just about anything else and have done what I "understood" what the game is about. I am in a guild and have helped as I felt was necessary. I have often put comments and communicated with them. Then again, there only seem to be about 3-6 that even communicate and though I have put myself at their disposal, none have ever asked anything of me other than to participate in Ge and Guild Battleground, which I have. I have no special interest in building friendships here.

I have played the game to what I thought was the aim of the game and have achieved all that I "aimed for" and for me that spells S U C C E S S. Your aims are different than mine and in your view I have failed. Your view is not at all important to me.

I have to say though, that you have stated that YOUR aim in this game "is" socializing and yet your posts to me have more critical than social. I genuinely thought my last post in which I explained who I am, how I think, and how I purport myself with other people would have opeedn the door for more of an understanding and even the beginning of a friendship between us but you used it to be even more critical.

I also have begun to doubt your words. I have met plenty of critics in my life and you seem to fall into that category. I don't like critics as I am not one myself.

Thanks for the attempt to try to help. Unfortunately, you failed. Help is usually deemed successful when you have helped the person reach the goals that he has for himself (not you own goals) and other than help, you saw fit to put me down for not seeing things the way you see them.

Continue to enjoy the game your way. Your help is no longer needed or appreciated.

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

you saw fit to put me down for not seeing things the way you see them.
No, I was trying to help you see the game the way it actually is because you have missed the point of it almost completely. But if you're happy with that, then why are you even posting here? Though others say this, I almost never say it, but it's the only response I have left for you. Find another game. But not a multi-player game. The point of multi-player games is to interact with other people, and that is clearly not what you want to do.

No, I was trying to help you see the game the way it actually is because you have missed the point of it almost completely. But if you're happy with that, then why are you even posting here? Though others say this, I almost never say it, but it's the only response I have left for you. Find another game. But not a multi-player game. The point of multi-player games is to interact with other people, and that is clearly not what you want to do.
Thanks again for pointing the obvious.

Do I need to remind you that my original post was mostly done to make the architects of this game see what one of their players is thinking. I did not know this was not the Forum where it could be done until you made me aware of it.

Are the achitects of the game making so much money that they can affort to throw away unhappy players? I contribute about $500 a year to this game. Is that something an owner is willing to throw away if something can be done to keep that subscriber around and "paying"?

I did not come here to complain and have others commiserate with me. I don't need commiseration.

and by the way and simply pointing to the obvious. Evidently you are not one of the owners (or writers) of the game so when you say that "I have missed the point of the game", that is your OWN interpretation of what the game is all about, isn't it? Isn't that what you "personally" want or have you been with the owners and know (for a fact) that it was that they intended to be aim of the game? If that were true, then why even have new ages? Why not stay at one age and have everyone just build relationships with the other players?

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

Are the achitects of the game making so much money that they can affort to throw away unhappy players? I contribute about $500 a year to this game. Is that something an owner is willing to throw away if something can be done to keep that subscriber around and "paying"?
Dude, there are people that spend $500+ on each event. One player who is just generally bored is not something the "owners" are going to do anything about when they have thousands of active players spending much more than that.
Evidently you are not one of the owners (or writers) of the game so when you say that "I have missed the point of the game", that is your OWN interpretation of what the game is all about, isn't it?
Well, if you read all the posts by other people in this thread, it is the pretty much unanimous that you've missed the point. But you do you, as @RazorbackPirate would say.

RazorbackPirate

Yes, they can. Sorry to be blunt, but $500 per year is a pittance when it comes to paying customers. From Inno's perspective, "the architects of the game," you might as well be playing for free.

Having been in sales, you should know not every sale is worth doing, and not every customer worth having. Whether you stay or go is up to you. Inno doesn't care about you personally, just their numbers in the aggregate. Numbers that according to their reported financial performance, continue to grow.

Much has changed in FoE in the last four years. Start a new city on a new world. Challenge yourself again within the expanded framework of the game, or find a new game. No one cares, including Inno.

That you missed much the first time around is obvious. That you don't care is also obvious. You feel the point of the game is to follow the quests to get to the end. You did and got nothing but boredom in return. You treated FoE like a book, have now read the last chapter, and now impatiently await the next installment.

There's others who don't see it that way and have been playing FoE for free, for far longer than 4 years, without ever being bored. Folks who play 6 or more hours a day, with SAV cities, just like you. What's the difference? Perspective. One it's obvious you're not open to changing.

Pericles the Lion

In reading your posts I am reminded of my 3-year-old grandson eating Christmas cookies. He picks off the candied maraschino cherry, eats it, then pawns off the cookie to me. You've pretty much done the same with FOE and everyone on this thread has politely tried to point that out to you. I haven't been playing the game for very long as compared to the others on this thread. Regardless, I am confident in saying that you've dabbled, at most, in most aspects of the game. Play it your way, that's your right. Jupiter will probably be out in 2022 and that should keep you engaged for a month or two. Happy Holidays!

Yes, they can. Sorry to be blunt, but $500 per year is a pittance when it comes to paying customers. From Inno's perspective, "the architects of the game," you might as well be playing for free.

Having been in sales, you should know not every sale is worth doing, and not every customer worth having. Whether you stay or go is up to you. Inno doesn't care about you personally, just their numbers in the aggregate. Numbers that according to their reported financial performance, continue to grow.

Much has changed in FoE in the last four years. Start a new city on a new world. Challenge yourself again within the expanded framework of the game, or find a new game. No one cares, including Inno.

That you missed much the first time around is obvious. That you don't care is also obvious. You feel the point of the game is to follow the quests to get to the end. You did and got nothing but boredom in return. You treated FoE like a book, have now read the last chapter, and now impatiently await the next installment.

There's others who don't see it that way and have been playing FoE for free, for far longer than 4 years, without ever being bored. Folks who play 6 or more hours a day, with SAV cities, just like you. What's the difference? Perspective. One it's obvious you're not open to changing.
Open to changing?

No I am not! I don't owe the game anything. I play (and have played) the game for what it offered to me. Offered to what I was looking for and enjoyed about it and now the game is not giving ME anymore what drew me to the game.

I do "apologize" if what I said bothers you and gets you mad. Maybe you are grateful that some "inno"vative people gave you a game to play that could be played for free. I, would be grateful for that if I was playing for free (perhaps what you are doing and you are grateful). Whether the amount I pay is a "pittance" or not is not important. Every customer is a "customer" that helps what you have built become profitable and you never should "rate" customers and pick and choose who is not welcome based on the "amount" they pay. I have no idea how many of the people I have talked to over the years about the game became customers of the game but for many years I talked to people about how enjoyable the game was to me. I was a salesman for the game without ever asking for a salary or a commission. As such, you can stuff your criticism up your "you know what:.

I am well aware of what I can do and not do and will do what suits me to do. I was not complaining about the game, I was saying why I was losing interest. Nothing else. It was meants as "information" to whoever was reading. It was not whining. I have truly enjoyed playing the game up to now and I am happy and grateful that some people were talented enough to put it together and make it available to all.

On the other hand, I despise people that talk like you do. People that think themselves better than others. I can tell you with few doubts that what I have done in real life is likely much more and much bettere than what you have done. I don't know you or have any knowledge of what you have done in your life but with the kind of "self pride" that you show in your posts, I can't believe you have ever been as helpful-to-others as I have been. You show no humility and humility is a trait that people that care about others always show. People like Buffett that are rich and can do anything and everything they want but treat everyone else with respect and humility. You have shown none of that.

You are not worth my time anymore in reading anything you have to post or have to say. I have lost all respect for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.