• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

game needs some pick me up geee

cincinnatiman

game war there two probems people wont work togather. 2ed we cant fight each other. take building armys.
what we need is a more active game where there is rewards for people working togather big ones. and to take buildings and armys and ack see war as if it was real
see the building burning, we on game that each person builds citys the end, they have nothing to get them to work togather so they wont,
rewards for working togather could be anything but rewards to the allinace and members , bigger awards if two alliances work togather
we seam to have miss the point here. if it just build citys then what is point, if it is war must be more real , you want people spend money
they have have something to win to lose people have a bad habbit they dont like to lose,
we to need a game with in a game , game for money spenders., same game for them dont spend money but they pick up big prizes just trying to help
if a alliance cant work togather there no point in one, in one game not this one i was a depamate and dam good one, i stop more wars then i could count, so i started a coalition of 8 allinaces each alliance had between 60 to 100 people in it and i say about 30 percent could would fight , now times say 40 people times 8 gping after the same alliance , and it work all so well we was able to stop a war all 8 alliances and start a new war in 45 mins and each person each every person acked as they was suposet to , what was so admazeing that game stated a new more uptodate game so i started same there but was with 4 alliances mine was top alliance they kick me out to take the 4 alliances, but these people new be from old game they followed me i join very people we at war with and nap all 4 alliances with them and we attack the allince kick me out , now
i tell you this for one reason goals was set, people work togather. there was something in it for all people was protecktion, and how i dish it out you attack one of us u attack us all
with that no one attack any of us, but game never stop there, was allways on going changeing to learn new ways but get so many people working under one person was the most admzeing part , was lot hard work to do this, but that is game right to do what no one else can do with huge goals to seak we here have no goals as we do nothing , these kinds wars cant happen here, but i bet if you taken a vote u see more people would love see more of this and less of what u have , and why cant we have bouth
as side note i work with computers servers for over 30 years, my main job again was not like others, i found bugs in programs i never touch i never needed training
so to find probems was easy, to insurt this into this game would not be that hard, we see citys burn buildings taken and some lose most of there citys and abuilty to have more one city, to take others ,. we need more quistion is will you give it to us my spelling is becuase i have add but was why is why i find probems in all software , we need more or what is point to spend money

Emberguard

where there is rewards for people working togather big ones.
Ironically that’s what caused the current problems: the reward for working together is massive and outweighs working alone

I agree there are issues in the game that have arisen over time. Identifying that there’s a problem is a lot easier than identifying a solution that won‘t just backfire or end up doing something other than what you‘re intending to achieve.

Guild Battlegrounds was intended to address the issues of GvG but ended up creating its own set of issues due to shifting from a 24 hr clock to a 4 hr clock and introducing such vast amounts of wealth generation that was simply not present prior to GBG

Xenosaur

Yeah - make us FIGHT, get all that "dark side of the force" stuff in our lives here each 4 hours, 10 days on. In the early days of GbG, it may have made Inno lots of money to fight every 4 hours like that (witness Fortnight, Halo, etc), and create hostility, hate because...people will spend money to win at it. We spent tons of diamonds as put into an arena like gladiators fighting for a single piece of meat. We used all the buildings in the toolbox they gave us, and diamonded them instantly as we climbed up the hill to show our strength...

However...

GbG is 2 years old, this month (having started in November 2019 as a general release product). From the 2nd or 3 season on, a few of us privately dialogued about "wouldn't it make more sense to..." flip this from incessant GvG style, king of the hill fighting to cooperative playing, following economic game theory concepts. We started educating others, and eventually - here we are.

It's taken some time to turn the fighting mentality burned into what took place here over 10 years with people eating, breathing and dying on the GvG concept, but when you see the GbG personal rewards picture viewed from swap cooperation and even cooperative farming vs fortress/decoys/traps and Palaces (oh my), it's damn compelling.

People slammed on the brakes, and wholesale turned their city ship direction from being an economics and FP engine, into the Attack/Defense boost and goods generation design to FEED the machine of the new cooperative GbG. 10 FP packs, diamonds and goods exploded into inventory vertically for accumulation, from THOUSANDS of daily advancements. Cyborg warriors were born like no other time in the game. Every drop of space in the city was for Attack and Defense boost. People moved to newly formed GbG guilds, or a guild that morphed and went GbG-centric.

Like someone announcing "THERE'S GOLD IN DEM HILLS" and started a gold rush... and there really is one in GbG..

GbG was the new game "all you can eat" smorgasbord. Opportunism at it's best by embracing ECONOMIC GAME THEORY principles. Let's cooperate vs smash each other to bit with a "king of the hill" mentality most GvG players employ.

We stopped using all the buildings but SCs and WTs nearly 1.8 years ago. The game landscape and guild creation/destruction was cataclysmic (and still is).

Where Inno finally takes GbG II is anyone's guess. The player population of this game is itself, an organism. It finds efficiency and the path of least resistance (least cost and most efficiency...) on it's own. It obeys the laws of physics, too (entropy). It will continue to do that, unless the "petrie dish" we play in kills it.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

The only people with a problem with it are the ones that refuse to fix it themselves even though they are told exactly how to do it. Getting plundered ? Collect on time , solved.

Getting pushed into a corner in gbG , join a strong guild or at least start working yourself up to be able to join a strong guild. Collecting on time negated the need to have any defence so Inno introduced PvP which needs city defence to avoid getting bumped down and top of the hill requires massive amounts of attack.

GbG was an all you can eat buffet for the fighters for about the first year and this clobbered the FP mills and turned them into pure attack generators. My city only has 600-650 FP /day but my attack is 1700. 3 years ago this would have put me at a huge disadvantage over the FP mills and I would have simply looked like one of the bully cities floating around plundering 50-70 cities per day. I haven't plundered in over a year.

Like was said very eloquently above , adapt as the game changes because it will never change just for you.