• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Game on a Spanish server

DeletedUser32426

I recently learned that a friend of mine in Calif knows a player that is in the USA, but his game is being played on a Spanish server, We tried to find the player name in friend request but could not find it so that I would be able to add this person. Is there a chance to fix that for this situation?

DeletedUser26965

Not that I'm aware of as the game is not cross server, it's not even cross world except for diamonds. Unless you guys open new worlds on the Spanish server or he opens a new world on the US server then nothing you can do I don't think. I wonder though if they can transfer cities between servers, meh, probably too much trouble to bother with something like that.

DeletedUser32426

Not that I'm aware of as the game is not cross server, it's not even cross world except for diamonds. Unless you guys open new worlds on the Spanish server or he opens a new world on the US server then nothing you can do I don't think. I wonder though if they can transfer cities between servers, meh, probably too much trouble to bother with something like that.
thank you