• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Gate of the Sun God ATTACK BOOST

Jern2017

The Gate of the Sun God provides a DEFENSE boost for your attacking army while the Face of the Ancient provides an ATTACK boost for your attacking army.

The symbol for that is a red (I suppose that depends on your screen settings) shield.

Attack boost for the attacking army - two crossed grey swords
Defense boost for the attacking army - red shield

Attack boost for the defending army - two crossed blue swords
Defense boost for the defending army - grey shield

Tytan the Great

The Gate of the Sun God provides a DEFENSE boost for your attacking army while the Face of the Ancient provides an ATTACK boost for your attacking army.

The symbol for that is a red (I suppose that depends on your screen settings) shield.

Attack boost for the attacking army - two crossed grey swords
Defense boost for the attacking army - red shield

Attack boost for the defending army - two crossed blue swords
Defense boost for the defending army - grey shield
I am used to the symbols and colors, so no problems distinguish between them. However, perhaps Inno needs to do a minor update and makes all attack stats with one colors, and same for defense. Perhaps red sword and red shield for attacking attack and attacking defense, while blue sword and blue shield for the defense side. It would make everything more consistent and coherent, and won’t confuse the newer players. The current colors and symbols don’t seem to have any logic to it.

Xenosaur

Yes agree Tytan. I've asked Inno to bring consistency to the set of icons and color in all places we see them for the 4 items we care about (Attacking army attack and defense (2), and City defenders attack and defense (2) = total of 4) - both ON the buildings when you hover, or in town hall when you see them directly, or hover. There are many inconsistencies in display, which are confusing to both novice AND veteran gamers unless you know more about the piece itself before you ask for information on it from the game.