• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB collection time on mobile not available

DeletedUser28960

I am currently on iOS and it's impossible to see the remaining collection time for any Great Buildings. Leaving this out feels like an oversight rather than a deliberate decision by the developers. Should be an easy fix.

I made a search and did not see anyone proposing this before. I posted a ticket about it and was redirected here by the admin.

Lucifer1904

This must be in the proper proposal guidelines see the link in my signature. This ensures all proposals get equal hearing and consideration. For now this will be moved to the forge hall.

DeletedUser25273

I think the issue is that on Browser you get the time with a hover, which Mobile doesn't have. I would think it wouldn't be that hard to add the time to collect to the Info Screen of the GB (for just the player) to give you the information.

DeletedUser8152

I am currently on iOS and it's impossible to see the remaining collection time for any Great Buildings. Leaving this out feels like an oversight rather than a deliberate decision by the developers. Should be an easy fix.

I made a search and did not see anyone proposing this before. I posted a ticket about it and was redirected here by the admin.
I'll move this to Forge Hall for now. It's on my list to get a thread going to compile the features missing from mobile; obviously this would be one of them.