• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] GB donation time limit

DeletedUser40273

I donated to a GB of someone in my neighborhood. With the last mixup he is no longer in my neighborhood. I can still donate to that GB, but not to one i haven't donated to before.
Is there a time limit before i get "dropped" off his contribution list for that GB?
If so, is it based on the last time i donated to that GB, or is it based off the time of the neighborhood change?

BruteForceAttack

I donated to a GB of someone in my neighborhood. With the last mixup he is no longer in my neighborhood. I can still donate to that GB, but not to one i haven't donated to before.
Is there a time limit before i get "dropped" off his contribution list for that GB?
If so, is it based on the last time i donated to that GB, or is it based off the time of the neighborhood change?

You can donate to the gb that you had already started donating until it levels. Meaning you can donate to current level.

That's why you see many players donating 1 fp to some self levelers.

DeletedUser40273

so there is no time limit then, i've seen on some where the person was listed but was deleted from the rewards list

BruteForceAttack

so there is no time limit then, i've seen on some where the person was listed but was deleted from the rewards list

What you saw is a person donating fps to a gb and then leaving the game and asked Inno to delete their account (Or for some reason Inno deleted that players account).

Last edited: