• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBG

Crazyhorse54

I don't think it was a fair fight when a guild has a very few members vs large Guild during GBG, it is very hard to capture with only 1 or 2 members vs multiple members

DeletedUser36572

Welcome to the Forums,
Sorry you are having difficulties with Battlegrounds.

I think it is a bit short-sighted to suggest a Guild with few players and limited resources should expect to win anything.

Realistic Expectations

The Lady Redneck

It all depends on what you decide as a guild will be acceptable. First no matter how rich or powerful a guild is, it has to work to maintain the amount of goods etc. needed to sustain their effort in GBG. If you want to get anything out of GBG you need to do the same. All but one of the guilds I am in are small. In those we do GBG on a casual footing And have found which level suits us for the moment. It is a balancing act. We do enough to keep us in Gold, but ease off if it looks like we might get promoted. As we get stronger we will up our expectation. But only when everyone feels happy to do so.