• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB's avl in Iron Ages...

Charmante

Just so I'm accurate and I'm not chasing things out of my age/level;

What GB's are available to get/have to Iron Aged players?

AND WHICH ONE'S are the MOST important?

This will help me slow down and have something to focus on!

Thanks!!!

Nicholas002

Just so I'm accurate and I'm not chasing things out of my age/level;

What GB's are available to get/have to Iron Aged players?

AND WHICH ONE'S are the MOST important?

This will help me slow down and have something to focus on!

Thanks!!!
all GBs are available to Iron Age players.
However, some are easier than others to get..
Zeus is a good starting point.

Off topic: if you are really serious about the game, (and you seem to be), my best advise would be to read this guide, start in a new world, and do this strategy.
best is if you stay in Bronze age until you build zeus (should be no more than about a week), then go to Iron Age.

Charmante

See that's an issue I'm having: donating to GB's. I've tried a few times and the donate button is always dim and unclickable...

Lady Gato

@Charmante There are two guides you really need to read that will tell you a lot about this game -

1. Glarging

2. Heavy Questing

And if you still have questions, the official wiki for Foe is here

There are a ton of abbreviations that FOE players use. And unfortunately when someone explains how to do something they usually tell you in FOE speak. So be prepared to look up terms and abbreviations in your FOE to English dictionary using the search bar in the forum or in the wiki. I think there is a posting somewhere of common abbreviations but I couldn't find it tonight. Perhaps someone else has that link available?

Charmante

Question: I was reading the Glarging Guide -- it kept saying to Abort Quests -- I can't figure out HOW to Abort... CAN you Abort from the Phone App Game or ONLY from the PC Version?

Deitized-Karma

Question: I was reading the Glarging Guide -- it kept saying to Abort Quests -- I can't figure out HOW to Abort... CAN you Abort from the Phone App Game or ONLY from the PC Version?
It needs to be a side quest in order to abort and will come up in red under the text for that quest