• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GB's far in advance of current age

DeletedUser30114

How are folks pulling this off. I see GB's for the future in a Progressive Era city.....

I also see people from the modern age fighting with Commando's from the next era as well.....

DeletedUser31440

How are folks pulling this off. I see GB's for the future in a Progressive Era city.....

I also see people from the modern age fighting with Commando's from the next era as well.....

GB in Ages/Eras above yours -
You can get bp's from any age GB through contribution rewards, once you have a single bp you can buy the other 8 with diamonds and the goods needed to build it with diamonds.
You can also buy goods from other players for fp's.

Troops in Ages/Eras above yours -
You can get troops from future ages/eras through C-Map progress. This is not possible in every age/era, but it is possible and quite common.

Graviton

I just today planted an Arc in LMA. It took me quite awhile to get all the BPs by mopoing high-level players and seeking out other Arcs to pour FPs into. Then I found a high-level player willing to sell me the goods for 600 FPs. This is on Yorkton, the price will vary from world to world.

DeletedUser37301

I would like to gather las 3 BP’s and build Arc on XYR if anyone can assist?

DeletedUser30312

Sounds like me. PE with Arc, AO, Kraken, Atlantis Museum, and TA, with Bazookas on defense, and Paratroopers available in the near future.

Like people said, you can build a GB whenever you have all the bps and goods, there's no age limit. You can also spend diamonds to acquire the bps and goods, though that will require a good piece of money. Advanced units can be obtained from quests related to the continent map; at PE I can go up through the PME map and gain PME units, but I believe there's a quest that requires PME research at some point which will halt the map advancement.

Emberguard

Obtaining Advanced Great Buildings

Step 1: BPs
> either
Friend advanced players (hint: look at global chat for GB advertisements)
Get the BPs from players in your guild
Look in your neighbourhood for BP opportunities​
> Aid daily your friends and guild mates. I don't bother too much with checking for age. It's easier just to auto aid.
Step 2: Goods
> basically same sources as step 1.
Providing you ask players that are established within your guild (not just hopping) then it should be safer to ask a guild member for the goods then asking an outsider. Chances are you'll be required to give FPs into their GB in return for the goods. You could ask the person you intend to get the goods off of if you can place them in teh same GB you need BPs for. No guarantees they'll accept, but if they want to lvl it up anyway then you'll be working towards both the goods and BPs for the same FP investment

DeletedUser38226

im in EMA, and am trying to get a Inno and a traz:)
Be careful what you ask for. You might get it.

You can get a lot of troops from the expedition. The traz takes up lots of space. The inno gives a lot of population to keep happy.

At the moment (LMA), I'm afraid to build either one. But I contributed to GB and I got prints for the traz.

DeletedUser29404

Im ME in K world. level 84 Arc, Himeji Casrtle @12th level, Terracotta @20th, Inno, Traz, Dynamic Tower, Kraken, Chateau, all in or at the teens/twenties. Its not easy, but it can be done, if you WORK for it. My forge point bank is in excess of 24K as of this morning. Not counting the 4K-5K I have outstanding on investemnts. Being in a Top Guild has some advantages,tho.