• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GBs of Neighbors

ShireDan

Why don't I have access to the GBs of all my neighbors? And in one case, a guy has access to mine, but I not to his?

DevaCat

What age are you in? There is an early tech that unlocks to let you donate to other GBs.

wolfhoundtoo

Depends how you read his post. You could read his post to be asking why he can't access the GBs of his neighbors or you could read it as him asking why he can't access all of the GBs of all of his neighbors. What is possible is that some of his neighbors don't have that tech yet completed so he can't get access to those.

In the case of the one neighbor that can access his GB but he can't access the neighbor's GB it would seem that the 2 options provided above are most likely to be the issue.

wolfhoundtoo

It's more likely that they are simply maxed out the great building for the levels they have (pretty common these days for players to only open a level when they intend to add to it if the building is in the levels that make it possible to make a profit with an arc at 190%).

Ramjet the Swift

So then for Nubes like me, when you say take them off the road, you are indicating that there is no road attached to that building?

In a similar vein, why is it that I can contribute to a building and another player can contribute to the same building, but I can't contribute to that other player's buildings?

Mae the Macabre

I have a neighbor and friend in East-Nagach who always has his GBs off the road so no one from other guilds can take preferred spots. His guild plays off of keeping all the FPs in the guild.

DevaCat

So then for Nubes like me, when you say take them off the road, you are indicating that there is no road attached to that building?

In a similar vein, why is it that I can contribute to a building and another player can contribute to the same building, but I can't contribute to that other player's buildings?
Off road = no road attachment.

You can contribute to GBs of guildies, friends, and neighbors.

If you have already put fps on it, you can also continue contributing to a neighbors gb after he's no longer in your hood. That might be what's happening in the case you mention -- that player is not in your hood (you can't contribute) but he can contribute to the other gb because he's a guildie, friend, or a previous contributor to that other gb.