1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

GB'S that produce Diamonds

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by misshawk, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misshawk

misshawk New Member

Why don't you have any GBs that produce Diamonds daily??? You should have ones that do at least 50 daily, you make it IMPOSSIBLE to get Diamonds as it is. NOT ALL OF US CAN AFFORD TO BUY THEM! Also, please rethink your daily challenges too, they are Impossible to do too, like 22/8 hour productions, and also, the Near Impossible fight scenes too, why are they so hard???

2. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Please put this into proper format. You can find the link for the proposal format below:
    https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-format.24671/

Pending that, a moderator will move this to Forge Hall if not edited (sorry @Stephen Longshanks :p)

Also, this is a terrible idea. You can already get Diamonds from Wishing Wells, and 50 Diamonds a day is WAY too much. Too overpowered!
    Something else: Diamonds are not hard to get. If you have WW farms (search in the guides to know what they are), you can at least have a steady income. Some events offer them, some quests offer them, and, once again, 50 in one day from one GB, no matter how expensive, is too overpowered and is open to abuse. Think of all the players offering to sell blueprints and goods for such an extreme GB. Too much.

The Daily Challenges are alright and they are not too hard; if you need help for doing them, ask me or another seasoned player with heaps of gaming experience.

-1 BIG NO

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    DreadfulCadillac and B1ackWo1f like this.
  3. MCH1

MCH1 Active Member

I don't think you understand how proposals work. They are not an idea box for InnoGames. They must be in proper format, and must not violate the Do Not Suggest List. Only once a proper proposal has been debated then voted upon by forum members will it be sent to inno for consideration. The GB producing diamonds likely violates the DNSL. As for the others idea, I encourage you to put them in proper format and post them.

4. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
    2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
    3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
    4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
    5. Submit Proposal
    6. Wait at least two weeks
    7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
    8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
    9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
    10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
    11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
    12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
    13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
    14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it
    15. Disclaimer: I am not a mod. Just a very helpful person

You miserably failed at #2.

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  5. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

And No. 4 as well.

6. B1ackWo1f

B1ackWo1f Active Member

Yeah, never going to happen. Play for longer and you'll understand.

RaveWolf and Super Catanian like this.
  7. KungQu

KungQu Well-Known Member

Most FoE players don't pay for diamonds to play. It's not impossible to get diamonds; I get plenty every week from GE.

If the fights are impossible, you're probably ages ahead of where you should be. Look at the first five players in your hood; if you're not one of them, you've advance to far, too fast.

Twenty two eight hour productions isn't a problem if you plan properly. I have eleven production building in my city. Every night I set them up for an eight hour production. In the AM, I select my daily challenge. If it includes 11 each 8 hour productions, I'm halfway there. Collect and set them for 8 Hours.

Also - please stop whining. If you need help, please ask for it. If you want an easy button, I've heard they sell them at Office Depot. Learn to play the game and don't let the game play you.

DreadfulCadillac, heybo and Algona like this.
  8. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

1) What age are you in?
    2) Are you able to complete events fully?
    3) Are you willing to put in the work to get advanced GBs from above your age?
    4) Which fight scenes are we defining as Near Impossible?
    5) How far are you getting in Guild Expedition each week and are you negotiating or fighting?
    6) Are you willing to enter forum competitions that give free stuff?

9. Jern2017

Jern2017 Well-Known Member

Getting diamonds is not impossible. It's hard and it should be.

I don't buy diamonds, I only get them through my diamond farm and the GE. I only use them for expansions as you can do most of the things available to purchase with diamonds without them as well (premium buildings, future age goods...). I have plenty.

Daily Challenges can be challenging, hence the name. Don't expect you can easily complete every Daily CHALLENGE.

For the multiple "complete X number of X hour/minute productions", build some Blacksmiths from the Bronze Age. They are small and don't take up a lot of population. You can do it because the age of the production building you're using to complete a DC is never specified.

The army you need to defeat in a DC gets stronger each age. I don't know what age you're in, but if you're not a fighter with military GBs and special buildings that give you an attack boost, you quickly reach an age where you won't be able to defeat said army.

Also, there are two GBs that can give you diamonds. The recently introduced Himeji Castle and the Seed Vault.

10. Snowbelle

Snowbelle Well-Known Member

This is on the Do not suggest list (dnsl) this thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.