1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

GE End-of-Level Behavior

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Graviton, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is a bug or there's a pattern that I haven't noticed, but the game's behavior is different at times at the end of a GE level when there are still active relics on the map. Sometimes I'll get the popup to play the next level and sometimes I won't. It doesn't really matter which one happens; either no advancement window appears until I collect the remaining relics, or the window for the next level does appear but it won't allow me to continue if there's an active relic. It's just inconsistent behavior, as far as I can tell, so I thought I'd mention it.

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  2. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

The behaviour I get is this (while there are uncollected relics):

Finish last encounter
    Collect chest
    Popup for selecting next lvl appears
    Click lvl
    Popup saying I must collect relics before proceeding appears

If I exit and re-enter GE it won’t have anything popup until I manually try to advance to next lvl. At which point it will tell me to collect that relic I ignored the first time