• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GE Impact to Guild Ranking?

DeletedUser40143

This may have been discussed long ago when GE first came out. Is there a reason why GE doesn't factor into the calculation of guild ranking? My understanding is guild ranking is basically your guild level-based prestige + GvG tiles you own each night.

Why not include GE contribution into the ranking? Maybe take the previous week's GE crowns / 7 days as the contribution to add for each recalc that week.

Also then wondering how GBG will factor into guild ranking.

Seems like to have a fair guild ranking list, one should include all three factors as a true measure of guild strength. Under the current method, guild ranking should really be renamed "guild GvG ranking", to be more accurate.

DeletedUser40143

I'm not quite sure what question you are asking.

GE does influence Guild Ranking.

GE generates Guild Power, Guild Power is added to Guild Level. Guild Level is part of Guild Ranking.

In that respect it does, but not much.. a very high guild level only gives around say 1200 prestige towards ranking.

When talking about crowns, top gvg guilds will have 20k+ in tile strength and gain 20k crowns per day from that. Good GE guilds will make 100k+ per week from GE.. both go towards guild level but only gvg tiles go towards the ranking list score.

So I was wondering why that is.

Agent327

In that respect it does, but not much.. a very high guild level only gives around say 1200 prestige towards ranking.

Prestige is 25 points per level. 1200 is only level 48. Can hardly call that a very high level.

When talking about crowns, top gvg guilds will have 20k+ in tile strength and gain 20k crowns per day from that. Good GE guilds will make 100k+ per week from GE.. both go towards guild level but only gvg tiles go towards the ranking list score.

So I was wondering why that is.

Reason is cause that is how the chose it to be.

DeletedUser40143

Prestige is 25 points per level. 1200 is only level 48. Can hardly call that a very high level.

Reason is cause that is how the chose it to be.

Yes I know they chose it. But why did they choose it?

DeletedUser

Yes I know they chose it. But why did they choose it?
For that answer you would have to ask the development team. While GvG is not an original part of the game, it has been around a lot longer than GE. I'm sure that when GE was in development this issue of Prestige/guild ranking was discussed. Why they decided not to have a way for guilds to directly earn Prestige in GE as they can in GvG is known only to them as far as I am aware.

*Arturis*

According to Wiki
Guild Global Ranking
Guild's ranking is based on prestige, which is calculated from the level of a guild and the daily power.

When a guild conquers a sector on GvG and keeps it until the daily calculation, it will produce a certain amount of power. This power is taken in count on the guild's ranking for each age. The more power, the better, and those guilds on the top 3 will get an extra bonus of 15%, 10% and 5%.

To be on the top 3 you will need to conquer and keep many sectors, but remember, Forge of Empires has many Ages and the total power will be the sum of all maps. This power is useful to:

• Increase the level of your guild
  • Count the total prestige of your guild
So, to improve your guild's ranking, you will need to increase its level (accumulating power) and dominate as much sectors as possible in all GvG maps.

Besides, you will also be able to see aditional information from each guild on the ranking, for example: current level, number of members, and the number of days it has been Top 1.

The Guild Rankings are calculated every day at 8 PM. The Guilds are ranked by prestige.

A guilds prestige consist of the sum of the power of all sectors owned by the guild + the prestige bonus the guild receives from the guild level.

Algona

. It does not negate my comment as to how he often responds.

If you have a problem with a moderator contact their supervisor. They will listen.

Ace, you missed tha big yellow tag, you were late to the party, lvl 5 GE has almost nothing to do with the topic, your post criticizing SL was off topic, and your response to barra is off topic as well.

SL may or may not be snide, (trust me, SL was gentle with you) but maybe if you don't make it so easy to be snide to you by posting silly things, maybe you won't have to worry about people being snide to you.

Actually you will, dis de internet, but quit making it easy, quit painting targets on your back.

Lancer

If you have a problem with a moderator contact their supervisor. They will listen.

Ace, you missed tha big yellow tag, you were late to the party, lvl 5 GE has almost nothing to do with the topic, your post criticizing SL was off topic, and your response to barra is off topic as well.

SL may or may not be snide, (trust me, SL was gentle with you) but maybe if you don't make it so easy to be snide to you by posting silly things, maybe you won't have to worry about people being snide to you.

Actually you will, dis de internet, but quit making it easy, quit painting targets on your back.

I'm leaving this comment here because it does my job for me. This may be viewed as off topic by some which it is, but it was too correct the previous off topic posts. Thank you, but in the future you could just report it though.

As for the rest of the conversation beyond this comment, please get back on topic.