• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GE - what happens if 2 (or more) guilds get 100% in the championship?

DeletedUser28179

What happens if 2 (or more) guilds score 100% in the guild championship? Do they both get the gold, or is it first come first served? We've got a fierce competition going between two guilds with perfect records (18 golds).

Edit:
Per an ingame moderator, in the event of a tie, the first to reach that score wins, so it first come first served is the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15042

I haven't seen a guild get 100 before. I would like to see that!!

wolfhoundtoo

there is no tie for 1st I remember that much from the original post. There is a tie breaker......something about the least number of attempts to do it starting from the bottom. I remember someone suggested it was whomever was 1st. Has your guild been regularly getting 100% for you to ask this question?

Note - went back to the initial announcement and it doesn't actually say so I'm not sure where I picked up the idea. Guess we will find out if you guys both get to 100%.

DeletedUser3679

It was first posted that it would be the guild with the least attempts, but presumably because that could still result in a tie, it was later posted that it would be the first guild to 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28179

Not GVG, this is regarding the Guild Expedition Championship - 7 guilds involved in this particular one. We haven't hit 100% before, but we've got our sights set on it! We are currently over 85%, with another guild hot on our tail (and it's been back and forth a lot over the last 2 days).

DeletedUser28179

A guild mate got word from an ingame moderator that, as with other ties, the first to reach that score wins. Therefore, if two guilds reach 100%, only the first one there walks away with the gold.

DeletedUser25273

And it doesn't need to be the 100% point, if to guilds with the same number of members complete exactly the same number of encounters, they will be in a tie. Since with larger guilds, you can't tell exactly how many encounters the other guild has completed, it is a bit harder to detect that this has happened, and of course, with less than 100% done, the Guild that is behind, can always try to push and squeeze out one more win, which isn't an option with 100% done

DeletedUser26660

When will level 4 be rolled out across all worlds, not seeing anything as yet two weeks after the initial announcement, any info is appreciated, thanks.

DeletedUser8152

Which announcement do you mean? I thought that was just on beta at this point...

DeletedUser26549

I might be wrong, but I think I noticed that higher age members bring in more points than lower age members? Maybe it is determined by points, the guild that has the most participants in higher ages?

DeletedUser26660

I take it then from the above comment that there are issues with this on Beta which is why it is just there at the moment, can anyone give more detailed information please, thanks.

wolfhoundtoo

No one knows when something will move from Beta because the developers decide that based on the feed back there. If you really want to read the 20 plus pages you can access the beta forum thru a link in this forum.

DeletedUser14423

Our guild regularly gets 133.3% in GE, like every week. What happens if another guild ties us with 133.3%?