General Chat

TrinkOne

I have heard the kits vary in price, from world to world. I paid 300 for mine. Sounded like a fair price and I got to pay 20 a day, over 15 days. :)

400 fp for Arc goods in beautiful Rugnir
wow, CHEAP!!! I am getting arc goods for 800fp in Y and that is cheap for this world. A lot of people pay 1,000 fp for their goods. The main seller says they go for 1,250fp but 1,000 if they refer someone. So everyone refers someone :p

The only reason I get them so cheap is because they won't even be made for a few weeks.

RoyalAdnan

I did a little digging today and managed to locate the GPS coordinates of my city. After that it was easy to find using Google Satellite. :p

[c]
[/c]
just wondering the size of ur city buildings. . everything else apart from ur town seems like dots
and i can see a whole building in there. . .Trees must be gigantic. . :p

TrinkOne

just wondering the size of ur city buildings. . everything else apart from ur town seems like dots
and i can see a whole building in there. . .Trees must be gigantic. . :p
All of my GBs, production bldgs, etc, have had Alabaster applied to them. So of course they are gigantic. :D

and why is that everytime i post a comment somewhere in the forum, i get this
Seems like the forum has a feature that requires XX amount of minutes between posts. That is usually to prevent people from spamming. ;)

TrinkOne

I was just presenting a guess Royal, based on my exp in other forums. The wait isnt based on where you comment, the system may make you wait BETWEEN comments. Other than that, I have no idea. ;)