• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

General Chat

DeletedUser32348

@King Zack the Almighty
tenor.gif

@Ozyman Tremble Weaklings I agree on that. .

DeletedUser

and why is that everytime i post a comment somewhere in the forum, i get this
xc5dfd.jpg
It is probably because you type too fast. No, seriously. I think there is a mechanism that requires a certain amount of time between starting a reply/post and actually posting it. Probably to prevent multiple short posts, or spam, as @TrinkOne said. It's not the time between posts, it's the time between starting and posting a post.

DeletedUser30900

Wait, is this the thread you can “attack and point out player’s lack of ability” and stay on topic?

DeletedUser35162

salutations fellow FOEers. just passing by..its really late tonight...or should i say today, its 4am! ive got extreme insomnia it seems.

DeletedUser35162

brace for impact members of foe forum..ye are about to get plundered., j/k

DeletedUser35162

ive got news that is non foe related...got windows creators update earlier today....after a 2 hour delay and 2 times failed install.

DeletedUser35162

mmm now I feel like having a Denver omelette. stuffed with smoked ham, white onion, bell peppers, white mushrooms and spinach. topped with medium flavored chunky picante sauce and grated cheese. that'll give me the power to attack provinces without breaking a sweat:)

DeletedUser32906

I’ve hit that point where I’m bout to have the last of the prints and materials I need for a Great Building I’ve been working towards....... and .... no room hahahahaha

DeletedUser32009

mmm now I feel like having a Denver omelette. stuffed with smoked ham, white onion, bell peppers, white mushrooms and spinach. topped with medium flavored chunky picante sauce and grated cheese. that'll give me the power to attack provinces without breaking a sweat:)
OMG!~ nothing beats homemade salsa. But I did find a jarred that keeps me appeased between batches.
It is called Clint's texas salsa. For a jarred salsa it is really good. perfect for when you want a quick breakfast..etc.
I live in MO so others may have tried it before.