• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

General Chat

DeletedUser32355

Just... general, on topic FoE chat. The title describes it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33297

I have heard the kits vary in price, from world to world. I paid 300 for mine. Sounded like a fair price and I got to pay 20 a day, over 15 days. :)

DeletedUser32355

400 fp for Arc goods in beautiful Rugnir
wow, CHEAP!!! I am getting arc goods for 800fp in Y and that is cheap for this world. A lot of people pay 1,000 fp for their goods. The main seller says they go for 1,250fp but 1,000 if they refer someone. So everyone refers someone :p

The only reason I get them so cheap is because they won't even be made for a few weeks.

DeletedUser33297

I did a little digging today and managed to locate the GPS coordinates of my city. After that it was easy to find using Google Satellite. :p

[c]
0yCWBpr.png
[/c]

DeletedUser32348

I did a little digging today and managed to locate the GPS coordinates of my city. After that it was easy to find using Google Satellite. :p

[c]
0yCWBpr.png
[/c]
just wondering the size of ur city buildings. . everything else apart from ur town seems like dots
and i can see a whole building in there. . .Trees must be gigantic. . :p

DeletedUser32348

and why is that everytime i post a comment somewhere in the forum, i get this
xc5dfd.jpg

DeletedUser33297

just wondering the size of ur city buildings. . everything else apart from ur town seems like dots
and i can see a whole building in there. . .Trees must be gigantic. . :p

All of my GBs, production bldgs, etc, have had Alabaster applied to them. So of course they are gigantic. :D

and why is that everytime i post a comment somewhere in the forum, i get this

Seems like the forum has a feature that requires XX amount of minutes between posts. That is usually to prevent people from spamming. ;)

DeletedUser32348

@TrinkOne hmm that explains something. ..but it doesn't explain why make me wait if I'm the only one to write a comment here.

DeletedUser33297

I was just presenting a guess Royal, based on my exp in other forums. The wait isnt based on where you comment, the system may make you wait BETWEEN comments. Other than that, I have no idea. ;)

DeletedUser32348

someone in the global just asked a doubt
Does anyone know why additional happiness plus demanded happiness doesn't equal provided happiness?
anyone?

DeletedUser31440

Additional happiness is happiness that goes beyond getting your citizens to enthusiastic. Demanded happiness is just to 100% not the 140% for enthusiastic.

DeletedUser32348

is there any relation to 120% productivity and 140% happiness. .
coz mathematically i dont see any. .