• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Get Ready!

Willy do it

It won't be long now. Don't miss this chance to build a city on a new world, a fresh world, a world without 5 year old guilds. Be a part of history... a first day joiner. Take a screenshot to preserve this occasion. See ya there!

Johnny B. Goode

It won't be long now. Don't miss this chance to build a city on a new world, a fresh world, a world without 5 year old guilds. Be a part of history... a first day joiner. Take a screenshot to preserve this occasion. See ya there!
LOL. If history is any indication, someone will be in at least Future Era within a week.

Pericles the Lion

I suppose that you can use diamonds to rush the tech tree and to rush scouting but don't you still need to have goods (for negos) or units (for battles) to get thru the cMap?

Pericles the Lion

I just don't get it. Spend what, a couple hundred thousand diamonds to get to SAAB? Then spend another couple hundred thousand to buy the bps and goods to build the essential GBs. Not much different from the knuckleheads that buy their kid's way into a top college (except maybe a degree from that top college is actually worth something as opposed to being the first player to arrive at SAAB in a new world). To each their own.

dulahan

Me neither, but I've played in another region and there isn't anywhere as much whaling.

PD: I'm looking for friends

MJ Artisan of War

They either have a "Me First" complex, or hope to become a Whale Trader to lower age players....
I'm going to go with "Me First" complex....

Charlotte Whimsy

I love the guild I'm in on this world. Everyone is hilarious and it's rather democratic atm. I'm about to break out of BA. Took me longer this time because I couldn't guild hop enough coins to buy fp and get ahead. I really shouldn't have built an Oracle for real... I could use those 20 fp right now. Oh well, recurring quests are helpful enough. :)