• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

DeletedUser

Right.

This is what I don't understand. It implies that when you collect your town hall bonus (once every 24 hours) you can somehow collect FPs as well as gold. How does this work? I've been missing out on this, I've been following the guide for weeks but only just now worked my way to the end of this thread.
To get FPs from your Town Hall collection, you have to be in a guild level 10 or higher. That's one of the benefits. The other way is to have an Emissary (earned in Settlements) that gives a FP.

DeletedUser42613

Thanks, wow, I started on the wrong server. On Birka there are only 2 guilds at level 10, and neither is interested in transient waxers.

Orb of 0

Hi All,
I've Glarged in four cities now. Here is my latest efforts.
City started Feb. 14th 2020.

Note: I am already quite mentally ill... so... I can Glarg forever without any noticeable severe side effects...

Day 29:
464 squares. 488/500 medals. 720k coins. 327k supplies.
225 fp in inventory. 33 blksmths. 13 Chalets.
Half of population in event buildings. 1tavern/1 school. 3 goods buildings w/o deposits, 1 with.
2 SOKs. 1wishing well.

BPs:
Complete sets, goods/construction irrelevant.
Zeus, Babel, LoA, Coloss, HS, ND, SBC, and St. Mark's

Need one bp to complete the set.
Traz, Cape, CdM, CoA, FoD, and Habitat.

Need two:
CF - the target GB, and DC.

Remainder: 6 or less BPs, in descending order.
Capital, SN, RAH, Atom, DT, LT, V1, GS, Inno, AO, TA, Arc, the blue g, and Krak.

How long do I need to stay in the BA???
1) until you have all of the BPs for your most desired GB.
2) until you have all the BPs you want...

Guild jumping is highly profitable when it comes to BPs. You can quickly acquire all of the BPs for Zeus and Babel through doing the RQs and aiding your neighborhood. The rest come from guild jumping.
I've read that we get a BP for every 100aids to other players. Also, I've read that with each aid there is a 3% chance of getting a BP. I don't know. What I do know is... I've never had this many BPs so early in the game. By the time I move into the IA, I won't need a BP until the Modern Era...

Kind regards, Orb

Last edited:
I read most of it... I get jumping the tribes for coins, but there are hardly any BP this way. So how did you manage to get so many GB staying in BA for 2 months?
Just curious; only started this process today.. Also if you do not use FP on the tree, how do you save them for 2 month??

Last edited:

Algona

The drop rate on BPs for Aiding is 1%.

As you guild Hop you Aid each person in each Guild. You will average 1 BP per 100 Aids given, so the longer you spend in BA Guild Hopping and the more Guild Hopping you do each day, the more you Aid, the more BPs you will collect over time.

Since it is random, you will have dry spells where you will hit few BPs. It will even out over the long term. However, because the Aids feed the collect Coins RQ, you als get that bat benefit as well.t

The 5 FP packs you get from RQs are put into Inventory automatically, do not spend them, save them.

Use your hourly FPs (don't forget to do the spend FPs RQ) on your Oracle at first, then once you get Zeus or Babel, put them into that GB.

Did I answer your questions?

Algona

most of it... RQ?o_O what that? Also one has to wait 7 days before joining/hopping the same tribe again...

If you are not doing Recussrring Quests, stop. Go back to page 1 and and reread Glargs initial 10 or so posts. The whole point is to garners tons of treasures from RQs while still in Bronze Age. The BPs are part of the treasure to be had, but there;s Ggobs of Goods. Medals for Expansions, Coins, Supplies, and even Diamonds.

Yeah there is a 7 day wait to rejoin a Guild, Happily, there are a lot of autojoin Guilds in every world. If you haven't already done so read this:

I started a new city as an experiment to see how this Guide has changed due to all the intervening factors changes, and additions to the game in the 2+ years since I last tried, I'll post something inaa while. I've learned a lot in the 5 days since I started.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this before, sorry if I missed it. It seems too good tto not share immediately. Instead of using the find Guild functions in the Socual Bar use:

Global > Global Rankings > Guilds. Click on the Guild name.

This oges a lot faster and you don't have to filter through all those sub 10 member Guilds.

Recommendations regarding this:

Save the top 8-10 level Join enabled Guilds for joining when you collect your Town Hall for max FPs. Write their name and ranking down for future use.

Stay organized, skim the Guilds in order of the rankings, keep track of where you left off so you can resume there.

Have fun with this one.

I'm feeling especially proud that it only took me 26 or so months to dope this out.

As well as the following few posts I make after that.

Emberguard

most of it... RQ?o_O what that? Also one has to wait 7 days before joining/hopping the same tribe again...
The same one yes. You can still join the other guilds available. Join, aid, quit, go to the next one. You don’t have to keep doing it until you get the GB if it gets too tedious. But it is one way to get extra BPs for Zeus initially

Algona

So far I have done all the Story Quests, but now stuck on Acquiring East-Nagach, hard to do with spears;)

I'm sorry to hear that. You really need to open up RQs. Again, stop what you are doing, go back to the first page of this thread and read it again. It explains how to get where you need to go.

Good luck.

Well than I assume I got too far on the map before I found this guide as I have no idea how to get RQ back.
I guess I just have to go like normal players.. and finish the BA and move to iron.. too bad for me:(
Thanks for trying to help me

WinnerGR

My oracle of delphi is on level 8 , I have the statue of zues , temple of relics,lighthouse of alexandria and the blueprints and goods for the ark ,

So my question is should i sell the oracle of delphi to make room for my ark?

Captain Christian

My oracle of delphi is on level 8 , I have the statue of zues , temple of relics,lighthouse of alexandria and the blueprints and goods for the ark ,

I presume you mean The Arc, in which case, it is DEFINITELY worth it. I deleted my ToB, SoZ, and OoD, to make room for my O, my ToR, and my TA, and it was DEFINITLY worth it. My TA has more than repayed the 400 Forge Points I paid for the goods.

Emberguard

Yes if it’s the difference between arc or no arc