• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

DeletedUser25273

I find that boost seem to round 0.5 up and 0.49 down, so a level 1 Zeus needs at least a 17 Att or Def (0.51) to do anything (so a level 1 doesn't do anything for a low age player). Level 2 needs a 9 Att/Def (0.54), and level 3 needs 6 Att/Def (0.54) which will help a lot (7->8 is a 14% improvement which will increase the damage done/taken). If you plan to sit in Iron age to do the repeating quests for awhile, you will have plenty of FP to level it to the point it makes a difference)

DeletedUser8152

I guess the question is this - does the Attack/Defense bonus round up? I.e. Level 1 Zeus = 3% bonus. For a Spear Fighter 7 Att/7 Def - does the 3% bonus round up or do nothing? If it does nothing, the Zeus is worthless until you reach level 5. If it does something - then it's best just to have it built.

I think Goods and FPs are far more valuable at this point. The time [in Iron Age] you spend trying to finish the Zeus is time gaining BPs for Hagia Sofia (FPs/Happiness) and Lighthouse (Goods/Supply Bonus).
I am pretty sure that a level 1 zeus will make your spears fight at 7.21%, with a corresponding small increase in your average damage dealt.

DeletedUser10415

All GBs aren't too great unless they're leveled. Zeus is a tiny GB at 2x3, and everyone will benefit from the attack bonus it will provide once it's been leveled up to 4+. Even those who plan not to fight much. Some fighting is unavoidable in the storyline. Too, some event quests require fighting.

It's bad enough that advancing to Iron Age means you'll be getting tons of Colosseum BPs you've no use for. Trying to get Zeus BPs any other way than donating to other player's Zeus' if you've advanced into Iron Age is an exercise in frustration. Ultimately though, I can only tell you my experience, and then it's up to you to decide what you want to do. :)

DeletedUser8152

Why do you feel that the Colosseum has no use?
You'll be getting plenty of medals from the recurring quests, and also if you are like Glarg you'll be fighting plenty to win medals in towers. The Colosseum also doesn't age well, so it is debatable whether it is worth building even if you don't have another source of medals.

DeletedUser26471

Further update--have now accumulated 8 BP for Zeus AND enough diamonds to buy the last piece. I know your example said no diamonds, but if you receive them from doing the recommended quests, that still works as part of the system, right? So in the end, I've got both of the Bronze Age buildings in One Week. Not to mention 8 BP for Lighthouse of Alexandria. Thanks again for your work in figuring this out and sharing it.

Jaelis, thanks for explanation of Colosseum.

DeletedUser2892

East World City.JPG
One does not have to Age up to get GBs. I have stayed in the Iron Age on E Server and gotten all the GBs (that I want), Expansions and gone thru all the Maps by trading FPs for Goods and not buying any diamonds.

Note: If you decide to stay in one Age then do not rush to the end of the Tech Tree. You will want to have techs to complete when special quest come up. Most if not all special quest want you to complete a Tech.

cbalto1927

View attachment 1529
One does not have to Age up to get GBs. I have stayed in the Iron Age on E Server and gotten all the GBs (that I want), Expansions and gone thru all the Maps by trading FPs for Goods and not buying any diamonds.

Note: If you decide to stay in one Age then do not rush to the end of the Tech Tree. You will want to have techs to complete when special quest come up. Most if not all special quest want you to complete a Tech.

very interesting. I wondered how would you able to get tomorrow's and future Era GB's. The Costs ratio of iron age goods to Tomorrow's Era is gotta be insanely high.

DeletedUser2892

very interesting. I wondered how would you able to get tomorrow's and future Era GB's. The Costs ratio of iron age goods to Tomorrow's Era is gotta be insanely high.

One should be able to get 2 or 3 Arctic Goods for every FP traded. This is not taking into account the FPs that one gets from contribution rewards or your Arc's bonus.

DeletedUser26471

Hung out in Bronze Age another day while working on FPs to get the tech started in Iron Age, and managed to pick up the last Zeus print I needed. Came on that pay quest that usually turns 1000 total supplies and coin into 100 coins. And of course the 2:1 trade. There is was. So no diamonds spent, eight days on the program, complete prints for both buildings.

DeletedUser26471

Now in Iron Age with ability to contribute to others' GBs to get BPs, I am weighing joining a guild versus continuing to do the cycling through the guilds for aiding. Slower number of BPs, but you can target the buildings you want. Also could get others to contribute FPs to my buildings. What has your experience been with that?

DeletedUser2892

Staying in the same Age offers challenges and opportunities that most players don't experience, Try doing something in the
game that was not thought of - something creative Original.

Have a guild that practices at a 1:1 ratio between Age. Completely Level up a new players GB

One Note: Have at least one city where you abandon all conventional wisdom. Become an example of a different type player - Be Original.

Darth Mole

Not sure how to save a pic and post it so you'll have to take my word:
3 days after starting - just about to leave bronze age. Have 34 blacksmiths. 90,000 gold, 3000 supplies, level 3 zeus, approx 30 goods left, great guild that I shall now stay in, 65 friends, no 1 in hood. Have joined maybe 70 or 80 guilds and will probably get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from aiding!
Shall hang out in Iron age doing repeating quests for a week or 2 and see what happens.
System really works. Check me out on S world.
Thanks Glarg

DeletedUser28670

You will need to gain supplies, coins, and most importantly blueprints. That is quite simply, impossible in 3 days. Do not rush in the Tech Tree!

DeletedUser28670

Do you have a Great Building yet? If so, wait a while in BA to level your GB. If not, you should at least get one in BA.

Darth Mole

Do you have a Great Building yet? If so, wait a while in BA to level your GB. If not, you should at least get one in BA.
Reread my post. I have a Zeus already. I have 60 other BPs. Complete set for Lighthouse. My new Guild have leveled my Zeus twice.
As already mentioned I have 90,000 coin and 30+ blacksmiths on 1 day helmet hard rotation.
All perfectly possible in 3 days.
Any other reason to stay in BA?