• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

Emberguard

No, unless that came from an official source then it's only speculated to be higher. And if it's higher it'd still be good to know what the difference is as a higher % of rewards doesn't necessarily equate to double the encounters

Last edited:

Plain Red Justice

No, unless that came from an official source then it's only speculated to be higher.
Oh nonono ahahaha now everyone should see how these vets do make a ton of effort to deceive newbies. I'm out, a random onlooker should already have enough information to know what's up here

Emberguard

Then what's the percentages Red? For someone who's so sure about their method you don't like answering any details at all on how to achieve it or what the parameters involved are. Even when I mention testing the difference between negotiations and fights you don't want it tested

Last edited:

Lady Gato

Exactly @Emberguard -- glarg and Cosmic Raven set out their methods and others have been able to try those methods and were able to duplicate their efforts. Thus they were found to be worthy methods. @Plain Red Justice has not really set out his method. He hints and leaves clues, etc. Then he posts pictures to "prove" his method works. Not enough information given for someone to actually try to duplicate his "method" yet he gets "testy" when Emberguard tries to find out more information about his method.

Personally, I've traded down high level goods in one server and had good success at it. In another server, it has been a bust. Can I say that trading down is a bad method? No - because I haven't had experience in all servers to see if it is a good method. I bet @Plain Red Justice hasn't tried his "method" in all of the servers, either. So how does he know that his method is good? He cannot - without testing by others. Or years of testing on his own.